+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: As an after thought has anyone been on R.T.G. tonight.

As an after thought has anyone been on R.T.G. tonight.

I've not been on there for over a year but I'll look tonight to see them weeping and wailing and throwing all sorts of excuses.

That must have been their worst result to stomach all season.

Wouldn’t bother looking on a 3rd Divisions Football Forum

The majority of them will be mongs anyway and probably trying to play down their Physio being arrested for grooming 16 year old players.

It’s all ‘gerrin’ in the first min then ‘city aren’t playing well’ ‘fkn lucky mags’ ‘anyone who says them tw&ts aren’t lucky are wrong’ ‘wtf Guardiola, he’d bore me to tears’ then the superb one ‘FALSE WIN!’ They aren’t obsessed though it was only 495 pages long 30 mins ago it’ll be 500 now!

They need to focus on their own dilemma of slowly being cast adrift from the top. They seem to think they only have to win their games in hand and be second top. They will sh@t themselves if they drop a couple of points and they are due to lose a couple of games and also lost there top striker. Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Wouldn’t bother looking on a 3rd Divisions Football Forum

The majority of them will be mongs anyway and probably trying to play down their Physio being arrested for grooming 16 year old players.
    I didn't bother in the end Terry as I thought it would be a bit of a bore.

A bit like teachers reading a primary school duffer's diary.

Would rather talk to the wife than go on any dirty mackem site.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)