+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts v Mansfaild tickets

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    If ever there was a thread that clearly demonstates the lack of care Notts have for Mansfailed and the huge care that Mansfailed have for Notts this is it. Huge swathes of inbreds to the lane and small swathes of decent minded people to the land of the long grey smog!

They don't need IVF treatment, they are all related to one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    This sums it up.
    It sums up one of my points yeah. Mansfield isn't the town it used to be, while Nottingham is thriving. I'd much rather live in Nottingham, which is why I do. But I'd much rather COME from Mansfield.

By the way, those 328 extra tickets went in 40 minutes this morning. Just a shame they were so late coming as now there are lots of Stags fans in the Pavis and family stands.

Stags fans in the Pavis and family stands.
    Good job we have 4 stands available eh.
    This will be a totally different Notts side you face this time much more fight and numerous goal threats.

It must make their owners question where these extra people are for their normal home games? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    It must make their owners question where these extra people are for their normal home games? ��
    City Ground ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    It must make their owners question where these extra people are for their normal home games? ��
    Bit like where your 17,000 suddenly come from when it only costs £2.

The reality of all clubs is that there are far more floating or semi-regular fans than there are regular ones. For a big occasion, which none of us are denying this is, our floating fans turn up. For a big occasion like your reduced ticket price games, nursing homes all over the Nottingham area suddenly empty. It's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagnificent View Post
    Bit like where your 17,000 suddenly come from when it only costs £2.

The reality of all clubs is that there are far more floating or semi-regular fans than there are regular ones. For a big occasion, which none of us are denying this is, our floating fans turn up. For a big occasion like your reduced ticket price games, nursing homes all over the Nottingham area suddenly empty. It's normal.
    Not at all the same. As that is an offer for a home game (the same amount also turned up for the full price play off semi final). Do note though that we didn't take more to an away game than what we get at home games, that, quite clearly points to your club being absolutely tin pot

By the way, those 328 extra tickets went in 40 minutes this morning. Just a shame they were so late coming as now there are lots of Stags fans in the Pavis and family stands.
    They will soon be evicted by our Stewards when they start giving those six fingered signals, or the CEO starts plucking those giant Graucho Marx eyebrows of hers Daft Staguncignificant. 🤣🤣🤣

It sums up one of my points yeah. Mansfield isn't the town it used to be, while Nottingham is thriving. I'd much rather live in Nottingham, which is why I do. But I'd much rather COME from Mansfield.
    I for one would prefer you went back to Mansfield and stayed there

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast