+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Today’s the day that could define our season?

Today’s the day that could define our season?

Players needed and quality at that.
    Striker signing and Winger/ defender.

Believe and it will happen.
    Keep the faith boys and girls.

UTM

Pocket, we should have defined our season way before now. I for one cannot see a way out of this while Warne insists on his stupid one up front attack!

Some may say we’ve been hit by injuries blah blah blah but so have other clubs.
    What we’ve failed to do yet again is strength len our team throughout the season

One up front can work, as long as you have the players and tactics. Leeds play with 1 up front and are top of the league.

Its hard to see anyone coming in now, even if they did I think they would be one for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    One up front can work, as long as you have the players and tactics. Leeds play with 1 up front and are top of the league.
    To make it work, we need midfielders and wingers who are regular goalscorers - we haven't got that. If we can sign those players, fair enough. Also, there might be games where 4-5-1 is a good tactic, but please not every match - too predictable, and usually fairly awful to watch

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Yep I keep saying this but it seems certain people can’t see that at the club

Where is he pocket my friend?
    Are we blaming the weather 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Where is he pocket my friend?
    Are we blaming the weather ��
    It's been so cold that the fax machine must have iced up ... anybody got any WD-40 handy?

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Players needed and quality at that.
    Striker signing and Winger/ defender.

Believe and it will happen.
    Keep the faith boys and girls.

UTM
    I don't think today will define our season Pocket , but this month absolutely will. Yes we need another striker that's for sure but I have always thought we have needed a more Talisman midfielder to play through. I don't know if we could afford him, and he turns 35 tomorrow but he'd certainly get game time with us, so how about a cheeky bid for Darren Fletcher at Stoke, because he ,for me anyway, fits the bill for the type of player we need.

That’s is a great shout Ronners.
    Wages would probably be the issue but he would improve us no doubt.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast