+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs Roll call, Match Thread and Sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Very succinct and indeed salient response to the OP, anyway, I’m sometimes up for a bet, as your good-self comes across as a wee bit of a pr1ck at times on here, how much are you prepared to wager it is not a bore fest 0-0........with this, being a pr1ck at times could result in you turning the tables on a boring old dandy like myself.......check out the odds and I’ll take your bet @ 0.5 above best price.

SF
    Betting is for fanny’s. 0.5 above best price...ffs. I have plenty funds lad so I don’t need to fritter your loot also.

In/oot: Oot as usual but nae for the usual reason ither than skintness.

Furryboots: Rehearsal studio Mounthooly in prep for Toxik Ephex 40th anniversary gig.

Pre: Tryin tae convince ma fingers that they were good on a guitar once and can be again

Post: Same studio, still tryin tae convince ma fingers that they were good on a guitar once and can master that fkn fretboard!

Prediction. 3-1 tae the Dons .. Shinnie, Stewart, Cosgrove .... and 4-0 tae the guitar ... E flat, C Sharp, and B flat 7 (2) ...

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - Away End

Pre- On the Megabus

Post- Glasgow to see The Lucid Dream at Broadcast

Prediction 1-1 Considine

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    In/oot: Oot as usual but nae for the usual reason ither than skintness.

Furryboots: Rehearsal studio Mounthooly in prep for Toxik Ephex 40th anniversary gig.

Pre: Tryin tae convince ma fingers that they were good on a guitar once and can be again

Post: Same studio, still tryin tae convince ma fingers that they were good on a guitar once and can master that fkn fretboard!

Prediction. 3-1 tae the Dons .. Shinnie, Stewart, Cosgrove .... and 4-0 tae the guitar ... E flat, C Sharp, and B flat 7 (2) ...
    Were you in the original Toxik Ephex line-up?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Betting is for fanny’s. 0.5 above best price...ffs. I have plenty funds lad so I don’t need to fritter your loot also.
    Ach weel, by your assumption, 20% of my mates are fannies, I’ll let them know, also JJ junior who is already suited/booted for Cheltenham, anyway, I offered you a price above the best available odds( including all on-line) that it would not be a 0-0 bore fest ........after saying you “ have plenty funds” it is your good self that looks like a fanny now.

Hay Hoh

SF

Ach weel, by your assumption, 20% of my mates are fannies, I’ll let them know, also JJ junior who is already suited/booted for Cheltenham, anyway, I offered you a price above the best available odds( including all on-line) that it would not be a 0-0 bore fest ........after saying you “ have plenty funds” it is your good self that looks like a fanny now.

Hay Hoh

SF
    I don’t need your cash but Stewart Milne does...please invest heavily into our DNA fund. Hopefully you will get good returns for your gamble

It will also help sober you up.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t need your cash but Stewart Milne does...please invest heavily into our DNA fund. Hopefully you will get good returns for your gamble

It will also help sober you up.
    With that pathetic response you genuinely come across as a fanny, regarding DNA, I did not participate, I did become a shareholder many moons(stones) ago and I reckon my “donation” stands me in good stead......regarding sobriety, 100 % fine as I have physio in 30 minutes followed by meeting up with some chums(fannies), cannot vouch it will all be plain sailing, however, considering I’m on the 1st choo choo the morn I’ll be home pretty sharp....oh, and btw, have a good weekend ya fanny!!

SF

So Hibs away then...……..discuss

1-3

The boy McNulty they signed seems to have a good record.

With that pathetic response you genuinely come across as a fanny, regarding DNA, I did not participate, I did become a shareholder many moons(stones) ago and I reckon my “donation” stands me in good stead......regarding sobriety, 100 % fine as I have physio in 30 minutes followed by meeting up with some chums(fannies), cannot vouch it will all be plain sailing, however, considering I’m on the 1st choo choo the morn I’ll be home pretty sharp....oh, and btw, have a good weekend ya fanny!!

SF
    You even call your chums fannies...you sound like a real entertaining individual full of alcoholic delights but I cannot see myself being your chum so just call me RED_JOHN as I think fanny is better used for your own acquaintances.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast