+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Hibs Roll call, Match Thread and Sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    The problem is he honestly believes “the better than sevco cup” is an actual genuine competition
    So that wasn’t you getting a boner for Steve Clarke winning the Most-points-in-a-calendar-year award a few weeks ago, then ?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    What are they saying?
    “Shinnie is a dirty cnut who fouls all day and gets off with it” - Well actually yesterday, he made 3 fouls and was himself fouled 3 times.
    “The sheep play awful football and we never go back to Easter Road if we played like that” -
    “We’re from the capital of Scotland and we’re so up our own arse” - Okay I made that up, but they really are obnoxious, egg-chasing fannies.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    So that wasn’t you getting a boner for Steve Clarke winning the Most-points-in-a-calendar-year award a few weeks ago, then ?
    Nah wasn’t me, I’m more concerned with trophies than points in calendar years or budgets

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    “Shinnie is a dirty cnut who fouls all day and gets off with it” - Well actually yesterday, he made 3 fouls and was himself fouled 3 times.
    “The sheep play awful football and we never go back to Easter Road if we played like that” -
    “We’re from the capital of Scotland and we’re so up our own arse” - Okay I made that up, but they really are obnoxious, egg-chasing fannies.
    I agree with all of that, especially the last bit

Good result and good performance at a tough venue. Well done to all the players.

Thought we played well. Got up the park quickly to good effect, created plenty chances and deserved the win.
    Could easy have been 5.

Not too clever for their goal but otherwise solid enough. Agree Hoban was very good, Calm and assured. Considine took his goal very well - tough header to get on target from that angle.

Shinnie was excellent - cannot fathom how anyone could say they thought he was s’hite. Just bizarre. He was all over the park, got forward well and actually used the ball very well in possession - best I’ve seen him in a long time.

Ferguson was also excellent in the middle.

GMS did well, especially his tracking back and defensive duties. Snuffed out a few dangerous situations by tracking back well.

Stewart was also excellent, great touch, awareness and movement. Light years better than last year. Keep it up min.

Wilson actually did very well when he came on. Finishing let him down. His run for his first chance was brilliant, pace & skill running past & through the defence - pity he didn’t finish it off.

Second miss was worse though. He really should have scored that, but again a great run and link up with Stewart.

I thought Wilson and Stewart played very well together. Both clever skilful players who seemed to be on the same wavelength as each other. Could be a promising pairing if they get a chance.

Very happy with yesterday, more of the same on Wednesday please. COYR.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

I thought Wilson and Stewart played very well together. Both clever skilful players who seemed to be on the same wavelength as each other. Could be a promising pairing if they get a chance.

Very happy with yesterday, more of the same on Wednesday please. COYR.
    Jimmy Wilson did very well when he came on, and on the whole, it was a tremendous performance especially given the circumstances of going a goal down and losing Cosgrove and Lewis through injury.

Certainly the squad might be pushed to its limits over the forthcoming months but I think McInnes was correct not to introduce more players in the January window if he couldn't get anybody in that was going to join the first XI. In fact, I would say that re-introduction of Lowe and Stewart was just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    This threads a farce
    Apostrophe Pac, I expect better from you.

The correct placement of an apostrophe is the difference between knowing your sh1t and knowing you're sh1t.

Now there's pedantry as well as farcicality.

Another good example of why proper use of the English language is so important, is because it’s the difference between ‘helping your Uncle Jack off a horse’ and ‘helping your uncle jack off a horse’.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Shinnie had a stormer . Especially first half.
    I don’t care what anyone says,if Shinnie leaves we will definitely miss him.

And as long as he doesn’t go to the Huns I wouldn’t blame him for moving on,he is at an age where he isn’t going to get another opportunity for a big move wage wise,plus let’s be honest if he stays here and is in his 30s the old “his legs have gone let’s bin him” will not be too far away.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I don’t care what anyone says,if Shinnie leaves we will definitely miss him.

And as long as he doesn’t go to the Huns I wouldn’t blame him for moving on,he is at an age where he isn’t going to get another opportunity for a big move wage wise,plus let’s be honest if he stays here and is in his 30s the old “his legs have gone let’s bin him” will not be too far away.
    Totally agree. He runs about like a headless chicken at times but oppositions hate playing against him.

Mcinnes also loves that type of player. Willo Flood did the exact same thing.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast