+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs Roll call, Match Thread and Sh1te

[QUOTE=Jackjarvis;39135564, I’ll let them know, also JJ junior who is already suited/booted for Cheltenham, anyway,

SF[/QUOTE]

Tickets for Cheltenham how exclusive it’s not like there on sale to the general public you must be really proud of him

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Tickets for Cheltenham how exclusive it’s not like there on sale to the general public you must be really proud of him
    I am proud of my lad, regardless, WTF is it got to do with a couple of trolls??
    Main thing is we get a good performance from “our team” and weather is kind for those that are travelling to their destinations.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I am proud of my lad, regardless, WTF is it got to do with a couple of trolls??
    Main thing is we get a good performance from “our team” and weather is kind for those that are travelling to their destinations.

SF
    Lol...it’s amusing we get called trolls by the likes of yourself. I suppose troll is better than chum as that certainly would be worrying.

As never

Up yours!

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Were you in the original Toxik Ephex line-up?
    Aye

I wonder what defensive line up Del will pick against Hibs at Easter Road. Will Hoban score against Hibs again? I predict a 0-0...but I have been wrong before guessing the score so don’t put a fair wedge on it.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Lol...it’s amusing we get called trolls by the likes of yourself. I suppose troll is better than chum as that certainly would be worrying.

As never

Up yours!
    Seriously?

Enjoy your weekend, I f ucking hope we win, if not, hay hoh, however, the dandies are doing their best considering our current coach has/is being dealt difficult hands in reality towards the cheeks, never mind those c unts from the Windy City, with the reference “chum”.....thankfully, I have a few and tbf they pity a troll/nonentity such as yourself on the likes of a banter forum......anyway, I can’t attend tomorrow, however, I’m sure you will be more than welcome having a libation pre/post match with my “chums” down in Leith.

SF

Ffs Big Jock. You've single handedly ****ed this site with your constant drivel. In my opinion, obviously I don't speak for all. The first Choo Choo is now off, your makey on chums will be ****ing delighted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Seriously?

Enjoy your weekend, I f ucking hope we win, if not, hay hoh, however, the dandies are doing their best considering our current coach has/is being dealt difficult hands in reality towards the cheeks, never mind those c unts from the Windy City, with the reference “chum”.....thankfully, I have a few and tbf they pity a troll/nonentity such as yourself on the likes of a banter forum......anyway, I can’t attend tomorrow, however, I’m sure you will be more than welcome having a libation pre/post match with my “chums” down in Leith.

SF
    Will your chums all be wearing blazers and plus fours? If so, count me out.

On a serious note now, we better do the business tommorow or our coach might be on the end of bashing on here tommorow evening. Surely he wouldn’t get out foxed by a managerless Hibs team?

You enjoy your ride on the choo choo...remember and ask the train driver if you can play with his horn.

Only just discovered I can make the game, thought it was impossible even though I am in the country for once...

Anyone ken fit the story with tickets is? Any spares going or chance of getting on the day (I know it's not PATG)?

Really don't want to have to go into the home end if any possibility of having an away end ticket exists.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Ffs Big Jock. You've single handedly ****ed this site with your constant drivel. In my opinion, obviously I don't speak for all. The first Choo Choo is now off, your makey on chums will be ****ing delighted.
    ???

Enjoy your weekend and here hopes we come back up the road with 3 points, regarding....jock,drivel,site or fitever.....?..again....enjoy your weekend.

SF

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast