+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs Roll call, Match Thread and Sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    I agree it was a fvcking stupid comment from Milne about having a strong Sevco. Having a chairman who is more than happy to sook up to the huns is nothing new for us.

Obviously the next step is to catch the other half of the weegie bigots but finishing above a side with more than 3 times our wage bill is worth highlighting.
    I think you will find no one on this Aberdeen message board wanted to finish below Sevco. The next challenge should be about beating Celtic as you should always try and move a step forward and be ambitious. Milne and McInnes though are more than happy to stagnate the club and just hint we are out our depth rather than face the fight and give it our best shot.
    I know I am a moaning faced git at times but I would be more than happy if we at least showed we are really having a go at Celtic instead of making it easier for them than necessary. We all want to win I appreciate that but the difference lies in what we accept during failure. Accepting meek displays against Celtic doesn’t sit well with me and quite a few others, that’s the real difference between a lot of us on here.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think you will find no one on this Aberdeen message board wanted to finish below Sevco. The next challenge should be about beating Celtic as you should always try and move a step forward and be ambitious. Milne and McInnes though are more than happy to stagnate the club and just hint we are out our depth rather than face the fight and give it our best shot.
    I know I am a moaning faced git at times but I would be more than happy if we at least showed we are really having a go at Celtic instead of making it easier for them than necessary. We all want to win I appreciate that but the difference lies in what we accept during failure. Accepting meek displays against Celtic doesn’t sit well with me and quite a few others, that’s the real difference between a lot of us on here.

That's almost as funny as basingstoke reds post.

Shinnie, Hoban and especially Stewart were outstanding today. Shinnie at his best today. Hoban reads the game brilliantly and Stewart caused Hibs no end of problems.

GMS also very good as was May.

Tremendous tactical display from McInnes, absolutely spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Accepting meek displays against Celtic doesn’t sit well with me and quite a few others, that’s the real difference between a lot of us on here.
    We do tend to give them far too much time and space like in the 3-4 match.

Our last 2 displays at the piggery were exactly how we should play them. It was poor finishing which let us down in the September match.

The League Cup Final was a strange one, GMS going off injured seemed to knock the stuffing right out of us.

Our last 2 displays at the piggery were exactly how we should play them. It was poor finishing which let us down in the September match.

The League Cup Final was a strange one, GMS going off injured seemed to knock the stuffing right out of us.
    Fully agree there.
    If it was not for the GMS head knock (should’ve been a pen), we had the better of the game

We genuinely make it hard for ourselves by playing far too many defensive players. The cup final was very disappointing as we only mustered two shots on target all match with one coming courtesy of the Celtic central defender. We need better tactics in a cup final...Celtic were definitely there for the taking. Unfortunately our manager thought otherwise.

That shows how little you know about me. There are plenty of decisions that our board and manager make which I disagree with.

Not everyone is as blinkered as you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    watching this game closely and I am off the opinion if both Shinnie and GMS chose to move on then neither of them will be a great miss

Both sh1te today

SF
    Fit game were you watching min? Shinnie was MOTM,he was everywhere in that game,infact did you even watch the game? Coming out and saying shinnie was sh@ite is ramblings of a bam

McInnes' "defensive" formations keep getting criticised on here, especially the so-called two defensive midfielders. Today, one "defensive" midfielder (Shinnie) was popping up frequently high up the park on the wings and the other won us a pentalty.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Perhaps a tad controversial, but I’d say if Hoban stayed fit, he’d be better than Devlin.
    And I like Devlin.
    I don’t think that is controversial at all,he probably is a better player than Devlin and he is a good defender as well.

If Hoban wasn’t so injury prone he would probably be a better signing than Shaugnessy.

I hope that was a joke.

It’s not easy to tell on here anymore, irony is dead.

Hoban is 5 times the player Shaugnessy is.

But you have to be fit to play otherwise you’re no use to anyone

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast