+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs Roll call, Match Thread and Sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    watching this game closely and I am off the opinion if both Shinnie and GMS chose to move on then neither of them will be a great miss

Both sh1te today

SF
    It will depend who we take on loan to replace them.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Oh and lets give blowupsheep a mention although i really shouldn't bother, as he's just a blowhard really
    Its best to ignore his ramblings. I get the impression that there's a few gobsh1tes on here that would've delighted if we had got beat today.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Not sure i'd call it miss of the season. Should have scored, but I thought Wilson did reasonably well today. I think he needs a few games really - which he might get if Cosgrove is out for a bit.
    Wilson could have had a hat-trick today. He is hard to stop when he gets up to full speed to run direct at defenders - he created a few chances for himself doing that. He seemed to link up quite well with Stewart and co by making good runs. He needs to be scoring these chances if he wants to be starting games.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    You spend mair time slagging ours than anything else even after a good win!

Back tae 3rd COYR!

I always have and always will give credit where it is due dude

Great win, nae a great performance

COYR

Shinnie was everywhere today and if he had a fraction of the skill of Stewart would be world class. Stewart also looked like a player who has something to prove which can only be a good thing. May also looked decent and I thought he was unlucky to be subbed especially when a poor GMS remained on. I still think we are short of a decent striker.

Defensively we were ok given the number of injuries we have had to contend with but with those injuries in mind should we not have brought cover in or at least not put Reynolds out on loan.

We now need a strong performance on Wednesday and honestly if we play like that again we won't win. Time to take it up a notch.

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    watching this game closely and I am off the opinion if both Shinnie and GMS chose to move on then neither of them will be a great miss

Both sh1te today

SF
    Harsh. I thought Shinnie had one of his better games. GMS still not back to his best and you would expect better from him with the penalty - he still caused Hibs problems though.

There's no way we will be allowed to beat Sevco on Wednesday. The ref will give them as many penalties as necessary.

Good result
    Good performance.
    Deserved.
    Should’ve been 4-1 at least.
    Hoban our best player maybe?

Big loss if we have to play the scum with no Lewis and either of Devlin or McKenna.

PS - I just heard the scum got awarded FOUR penalties by that cheating hun b@stard Dallas.
    That c**t doesn’t even try & hide his hun tendencies.
    C**t should never be allowed to referee a scum game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Thank fvck we didn't sign Gauld like some on here wanted.
    Gauld makes GMS look like the terminator. I have seen tougher looking weeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Its best to ignore his ramblings. I get the impression that there's a few gobsh1tes on here that would've delighted if we had got beat today.

I think the gobsh1tes actually want to win things and not w@nk themselves happy being runners up season after season....

Being better than sh!te is not success!

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast