Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
I agree it was a fvcking stupid comment from Milne about having a strong Sevco. Having a chairman who is more than happy to sook up to the huns is nothing new for us.

Obviously the next step is to catch the other half of the weegie bigots but finishing above a side with more than 3 times our wage bill is worth highlighting.
I think you will find no one on this Aberdeen message board wanted to finish below Sevco. The next challenge should be about beating Celtic as you should always try and move a step forward and be ambitious. Milne and McInnes though are more than happy to stagnate the club and just hint we are out our depth rather than face the fight and give it our best shot.
I know I am a moaning faced git at times but I would be more than happy if we at least showed we are really having a go at Celtic instead of making it easier for them than necessary. We all want to win I appreciate that but the difference lies in what we accept during failure. Accepting meek displays against Celtic doesn’t sit well with me and quite a few others, that’s the real difference between a lot of us on here.