+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby becoming a Laughing Stock

Say hi to Cary, George

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram View Post
    Say hi to Cary, George

...... very good mate, but you know George Kaplan doesn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    .....mmmm, I think it's your idiotic imbeciles who go to the trouble of putting a fence up to stop those nasty "spies" only to be see through? You can't make this up freakie frank. For the stupidness of this your club and daft manager you lot ought to be the ones should get deducted points.

Face it, your dumb leader is a farce, dragging down your club to make you a bigger embarrassment then this stupid episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yeah I'm so worried about point
    Shouldn't you be in bed by now school day tomorrow
    For 2 weeks now, Lampard has been asked questions on "spygate" at all of his press conferences. Each and every question has received the same reply, basically "I have said all I am going to say on this matter and it is now down to the FA/EFL to decide what, if anything, they are going to do about it".

So, dear Pacaman and George, please explain how that can be defined as "keep bleating on about it"

Mistaram, you have obviously not looked properly at the various DYS posts on this and other threads. Full of spelling mistakes. Full of grammatical errors. Full of words that don't exist. If they are still of school age they clearly don't attend very often. If older then they played truant a lot when they should have been there. Still, I shouldn't be surprised as, after all, it's Yorkshire born, Yorkshire bred, strong in the arm and weak in the head

I have nothing to debate on your post mate, I agree with you, I see no wrong in playing behind screens, walls etc, also in training in the 'open' it's the clubs progative. It goes on no matter what anyone will say or defend. My point if you will excuse the word! is that it's all been blown way out of proportion....yes? I can't say I like your gaffer or the team he crawled out from, sorry but it's a LUFC thing. He fanned the flames and has made a fool out of a stupid senerio. Yes the EFL & FA would like to hang us once more the chelski dirtbag would love this. We all know this. It's been a bit of a lark coming over getting views etc but it's become a bore even for harden LEEDS haters! Just banter mate.
    So basically, your protestations are based on a personal dislike of Frank Lampard and his Chelsea connections...helpfully objective that.
    Not sure why you’d think he’s got a grudge against Leeds...would have thought for most of FL’s playing days with Chelsea, that Leeds have either been in League One or amongst the also rans of the Championship.
    Sad thing is...you’ve got a very promising team, but as with most things to do with ‘Yarksher’...a deluded sense of self importance and persecution.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 01-02-2019 at 09:39 AM.

[QUOTE=george_kaplan;39134678]Ahhhh the LEEDS hater's, keep wishing boys, nothing is going to happen. It's as plain veiwing as your new keep-out fence.

Stepson please explain to me what rules has been broken on either.....presentation or so called spying. Give me the rule what has been broken. Don't bore me with the "moral" Schitt.
    Taking points off us.........deluded dreamers.[/QUOt
    Georgie girl just enlighten us to what did your owners apologise to Derby for Or maybe your brain won't let you enjoy your deduction

Ahhhh the LEEDS hater's, keep wishing boys, nothing is going to happen. It's as plain veiwing as your new keep-out fence.

Stepson please explain to me what rules has been broken on either.....presentation or so called spying. Give me the rule what has been broken. Don't bore me with the "moral" Schitt.
    Taking points off us.........deluded dreamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Georgie girl just enlighten us to what did your owners apologise to Derby for Or maybe your brain won't let you enjoy your deduction
    .... and their Manager also apologised to Lampard. Why on earth would both the Manager and the owner apologise for something that, according to George, isn't "wrong"?

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    .... and their Manager also apologised to Lampard. Why on earth would both the Manager and the owner apologise for something that, according to George, isn't "wrong"?
    MA I've asked that question five times in this thread and never had an answer Why are the FA/FL looking at it why not just say Leeds have done nothing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Okay mate let me explain this through LUFC eyes and most sane football fans eyes who don't hate LEEDS just because they are LEEDS.

No law was broken.....NO LAW was BROKEN. Snooping isn't kosher in the British game although we all know it goes on.
    MB has managed in countries where this isn't a problem. It was explained to him it isn't done the so called British way. He said he was sorry and explained he's been doing it to all clubs.....you are not unique! Hardly the guilty man. It's been explained we don't do that thing in this country.......but we all do. They cannot persecute him for some thing he didn't think he was doing wrong and broke NO LAW. He didn't have to apologize to no one, but he's not that kind of person. The British game is riddled with cheats......over to you.

He broke an efl rule you dumbass, one that Leeds signed up to, we've all moved on from whether he broke the law or not, try and keep up

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    He broke an efl rule you dumbass, one that Leeds signed up to, we've all moved on from whether he broke the law or not, try and keep up
    ......I replied to the mad hamster.

Muttonhead.

What *rule* where? Any idea when the points will be taken from us? You seem to know it all...
    Kinda draggin' on..like you, bore.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)