+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Derby becoming a Laughing Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Appology was for upsetting your snowflake sensibilities - no appoligies for the actual looking over the fence.
    Welcome Tich another gobby prat from Bellend Rd Took you a long time to reply was the question a bit hard for your small Yorkshire brain Apparently the delay at FL is due to them trying to decipher whether Bielsa has a brain or not
    Last edited by mistaram; 14-02-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Welcome Tich another gobby prat from Bellend Rd Took you a long time to reply was the question a bit hard for your small Yorkshire brain Apparently the delay at FL is due to them trying to decipher whether Bielsa has a brain or not
    Thanks for the warm welcome misssiram, appreciated, and how very dare you - no neither Gobby or a Pratt I will have you know!

Unlike some on here I tend to stick to my own board in general - but thought to have a look to see if the gobby feckers from Derby where happy this morning after their excellent performance yesterday against the mighty tractor boys, only to notice that you where insisting that no Leeds fans had actually answered your original question [Whatever that may have been] SO I thought I would oblige - that is all.

I know full well that there hasn't been any love between our two clubs since way back when Clough and Revie managed the two teams and BITE YER LEGS and Wee Franny had a bout of fisticuffs, But over the season we've taken our beatings from you without complaint, but the beatings you have suffered from our lads this season have been too much for your latter day saint Frank orf the Lampshade and he has had to resort to doing his best to get us shafted for his own fgsin [Very sporting eh?]

So I'm away now - far to busy watching the best teams [Leeds, Norwich, Blades, and the Baggies] in the division to worry about your shambolic one [Loan] player team.
    Cheerio

Tich a bit touchy no we weren't very happy about only taking a point of Ipswich but a point is a point Unlike your recent losses to Hull Forest QPR yes suppose Norwich Sheff U WBA are the best teams that's probably why we've beat all three this season Only your opinion your not Gobby or a Prat

Thanks for the warm welcome misssiram, appreciated, and how very dare you - no neither Gobby or a Pratt I will have you know!

Unlike some on here I tend to stick to my own board in general - but thought to have a look to see if the gobby feckers from Derby where happy this morning after their excellent performance yesterday against the mighty tractor boys, only to notice that you where insisting that no Leeds fans had actually answered your original question [Whatever that may have been] SO I thought I would oblige - that is all.

I know full well that there hasn't been any love between our two clubs since way back when Clough and Revie managed the two teams and BITE YER LEGS and Wee Franny had a bout of fisticuffs, But over the season we've taken our beatings from you without complaint, but the beatings you have suffered from our lads this season have been too much for your latter day saint Frank orf the Lampshade and he has had to resort to doing his best to get us shafted for his own fgsin [Very sporting eh?]

So I'm away now - far to busy watching the best teams [Leeds, Norwich, Blades, and the Baggies] in the division to worry about your shambolic one [Loan] player team.
    Cheerio
    Hi Tich, if you care to look at all the previous posts in this thread you will see that I have made comments like we recently had the drop on you, 11 or so consecutive wins. You couldn't handle our style of play. I went on to add that we can't handle yours this season and if we played you every week between now and Christmas we probably wouldn't win.

The question none of you has answered yet is, if your Manager/Club has done nothing wrong, why did Bielsa apologise to Lampard and why did Radrizzani apologise to mel Morris?

I have also said that the EFL/FA will probably use the all embracing "disrepute" charge as what happened is, IMO, unsportsmanlike behaviour. There isn't an FA/EFL rule/law at the moment banning spying which is why that won't be the charge, if there is one once the investigation is complete. Another comment of my is that a points deduction would be OTT. A fine for the Club and/or a fine/touchline ban for Bielsa to warn others off from copying what seems to have been a successful ploy is acceptable IF your club is found guilty of anything and they havent even been charged with anything yet.

I do, however, think that this type of spying will see a new rule/law enter the books within the next year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Hi Tich, if you care to look at all the previous posts in this thread you will see that I have made comments like we recently had the drop on you, 11 or so consecutive wins. You couldn't handle our style of play. I went on to add that we can't handle yours this season and if we played you every week between now and Christmas we probably wouldn't win.

The question none of you has answered yet is, if your Manager/Club has done nothing wrong, why did Bielsa apologise to Lampard and why did Radrizzani apologise to mel Morris?

I have also said that the EFL/FA will probably use the all embracing "disrepute" charge as what happened is, IMO, unsportsmanlike behaviour. There isn't an FA/EFL rule/law at the moment banning spying which is why that won't be the charge, if there is one once the investigation is complete. Another comment of my is that a points deduction would be OTT. A fine for the Club and/or a fine/touchline ban for Bielsa to warn others off from copying what seems to have been a successful ploy is acceptable IF your club is found guilty of anything and they havent even been charged with anything yet.

I do, however, think that this type of spying will see a new rule/law enter the books within the next year or so.
    MA they have not done anything wrong because it was a public pathway If you walked that path regularly you often see people in LUFC tracksuit and carrying secateurs Quite a common sight really

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MA they have not done anything wrong because it was a public pathway If you walked that path regularly you often see people in LUFC tracksuit and carrying secateurs Quite a common sight really

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post

Answer to your question is that onn the day of the match Bielsa stated that though he had done nothing wrong he realised that Frank was offended by it, and that as this was how Frank felt - he apologised for making him feel this way - though he didn't apologise for what he had done - and basically said that he had broken no rules[He had read the rule book] and this is the way things are done in other countries.
    Our MD apologised to your Chairman - as he had been unaware of this particular activity undertaken by Bielsa.and was embarrased enough to admit tht he would explain to Bielsa why he shouldn't do this as it was seen as ungentlemanly conduct
    Basically just a show of good manners

Take it or leave it, but that was my understanding of the apologies given.

Still good luck for the rest of the season - hope we don't meet you in the play offs LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    But if by some stroke of good fortune they are found not to have done anything wrong you just know this board will be infested with the scum
    Get ready for it

Woolly buttocks

[QUOTE=Tichi1;39147700]Answer to your question is that onn the day of the match Bielsa stated that though he had done nothing wrong he realised that Frank was offended by it, and that as this was how Frank felt - he apologised for making him feel this way - though he didn't apologise for what he had done - and basically said that he had broken no rules[He had read the rule book] and this is the way things are done in other countries.
    Our MD apologised to your Chairman - as he had been unaware of this particular activity undertaken by Bielsa.and was embarrased enough to admit tht he would explain to Bielsa why he shouldn't do this as it was seen as ungentlemanly conduct

Still good luck for the rest of the season - hope we don't meet you in the play offs LOL...[/Q
    Tich yes you are correct in what you say But don't you think it was stupid or naive of Bielsa to get Sky in to try and justify his actions by showing that's it's ok because he's done it to everybody There's a lot of difference between having a dossier from videos and watching live games to sending someone to spy on training sessions Personally I've nothing against your club not old enough to remember the seventies I don't want you lose points and don't think you will All that would do is punish the innocent parties ie players and fans You will get promoted because you have been one of the best two teams all season Don't blame Lampard though he didn't cheat he just caught the one who did

Answer to your question is that onn the day of the match Bielsa stated that though he had done nothing wrong he realised that Frank was offended by it, and that as this was how Frank felt - he apologised for making him feel this way - though he didn't apologise for what he had done - and basically said that he had broken no rules[He had read the rule book] and this is the way things are done in other countries.

Still good luck for the rest of the season - hope we don't meet you in the play offs LOL...
    Thanks Tich. IMO the question was asked several times in a reasonable manner. Finally a Tyke who answers in similar vein.

As i said in the piece to which you replied, I don't want you to have points deducted for this. If those in charge do decide that there is a "disrepute" charge to answer due to unsportsmanlike behaviour then a fine for club and/or manager and possibly a 1 to 3 game touchline ban for Bielsa just to warn off anybody else who might consider repeating Spygate.

I also hope we don't meet in the Playoffs as you would win. We have already beaten all of the other contenders this season and can do so again.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)