+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Derby becoming a Laughing Stock

Here's 101hope it makes your sad �� little day

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Here's 101hope it makes your sad �� little day
    Fantastic. Thank you lads, I knew you cared

Have you contributed yet?

https://www.gofundme.com/leeds-unite...tion_receiptv5

No mate we don't need to crowd fund we have a multi millionaire owner Plus we don't cheat so we don't have to go begging to pay fines
    Last edited by mistaram; 20-02-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    No mate we don't need to crowd fund we have a multi millionaire owner Plus we don't cheat so we don't have to go begging to pay fines
    Go on, you know we’re worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    If I was you "George" I would be more concerned about your lack of form since you were outed, than pleading your innocence on our board where sympathy will be scarce.

Presuming your management have indeed abandoned covert operations, you seem to be slipping back to the pack as a result: can this be coincidence I wonder, or cause and effect?
    Parky...what a soothsayer!

Seriously though, I see that, in addition to the £200,000 fine and the official warning about LUFC’s ‘future conduct’, clubs have now been officially banned from making any attempt to ‘observe opponents’ training sessions in the 72 hours before a game’.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)