+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Miller Signs

It's not a good way of buying a player someone at Oakwell must think alot abart him, but if the rules say Bradford have the last word then that's that, one for the football buffs "if we had to play Bradford again would he be aloud to pay against us" .

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    That's what you call a transfer window.
    Moncur as well.
    We're currently 92nd in transfer activity in the whole league.
    3 out and 1 in.
    Sure we have fetched more than 1 in.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I see , the loan club call the shots do they , interesting ESR .
    Yes if they’ve got him on a season long loan and the contract is solid they can’t break that contract

A couple of kids who's names escape me, and Miller that can't play for us.
    Green's the only one I can see playing this season.

We needed someone in , somebody who can play straight away , he wern't going any weer this Miller until Summa, why buy him and BE TOLD we had to loan him back art ?
    It's hear and nar we want seein to , a chance for Promotion , Am at a loss are this club is being run , Let's lose next 6 matches , forget promotion , probably best for us all , Laughing Stock Club , and it's becoming very embarrassing now

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We needed someone in , somebody who can play straight away , he wern't going any weer this Miller until Summa, why buy him and BE TOLD we had to loan him back art ?
    It's hear and nar we want seein to , a chance for Promotion , Am at a loss are this club is being run , Let's lose next 6 matches , forget promotion , probably best for us all , Laughing Stock Club , and it's becoming very embarrassing now
    Totally agree Roma

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    It's not a good way of buying a player someone at Oakwell must think alot abart him, but if the rules say Bradford have the last word then that's that, one for the football buffs "if we had to play Bradford again would he be aloud to pay against us" .
    No I think he'd have to be quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Absolutely , just interested in buying players to profit on , nothing to do with getting this club back to the championship and kicking on from there .

The current league position is sucking one or two people in to thinking everything is fine and what a great run we are on , that's despite the way the club operates and not because of it in my opinion .

It will end in tears , see it a mile away .

I was superstitious when they took over, but I must admit I thought I'd got them wrong for a while.
    Now there's little doubt.
    I could understand it if they were short of money, and I could accept not signing anyone if we hadn't sold anyone.
    This makes no sense.
    Maybe they'll surprise us and unveil this 'wow' signing, maybe they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    I was superstitious when they took over, but I must admit I thought I'd got them wrong for a while.
    Now there's little doubt.
    I could understand it if they were short of money, and I could accept not signing anyone if we hadn't sold anyone.
    This makes no sense.
    Maybe they'll surprise us and unveil this 'wow' signing, maybe they won't.
    Luton have showed their desire to get promoted , Moncur , Baptiste , Connelly and Cummings all completed .

They are half the club we are .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast