+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So what's the starting 11 against Morton then?

Quote Originally Posted by GingerPetric View Post
    Agree with that, think now that we have a lot of options Fyvie needs some extra time to recover and regain full fitness and confidence in his knee. He would still be a big player for us if he gets back to his pre-injury form.

Loads of guesswork on the team as only RN will know who is fit, showing up well in training etc. Would like to see Harkes involved, just have a feeling he will be a player once he bends into Scottish fitba.

Siegrist

Seaman
    Bouhenna
    Connolly
    Booth

Pawlett
    Butcher
    Harkes
    Nesbitt

Smith

Safranko

Potentially Sow for Smith if fit.

Likewise I’m looking forward to seeing Pawlett, think he will be a big step-up in quality out wide.

Two wide men, a midfield enforcer and Harkes as box to box. Smith or Sow playing closer to Safranko.
    Reynolds will play Sow will replace Safranko

……………………………………………..….....…..Sow
    ………………………………………………..………...….…Safranko
    …….…….………Nesbitt…………………....… Harkes…………………………Pawlett
    ………....…………...…… Booth ………….….Butcher…………..Seaman
    …………………………………………..Reynolds…………..Connolly
    ………………………………………………………….Seigrist

No point taking time to phase the rubbish from squad, best to chuck all the new signings straight in there. Don't think I heard that any of the new signings were not fit enough...

5-3-2 going on 3-5-2 looks possible now...

Id been trying to think how we could line up and trying to fit smith in but think sanfranko should get his place 4411 is a possibiity

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Id been trying to think how we could line up and trying to fit smith in but think sanfranko should get his place 4411 is a possibiity
    ………………………………..…………......…..……..Sow
    ………………………………………............……..….…Safranko
    ……………Nesbitt…………..….…............….Butcher………………Sm ith…….…….Pawlett
    ……………...……Booth (Yikes)…Reynolds…………..Connolly…..........Seaman
    ………………………………………………..………….Seigrist

Siegrist, Booth Connolly Bouhenna Seaman, Pawlett Butcher Fyvie Nesbitt, Safranko Sow for me. But I ken feck all like 😃

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Siegrist, Booth Connolly Bouhenna Seaman, Pawlett Butcher Fyvie Nesbitt, Safranko Sow for me. But I ken feck all like 😃
    Anyone's guess but I can guaran'phuckin'tee it won't resemble anything I've picked but will be interesting to see what RN has in mind

It's left back that worries me

Reynolds is Captain!

Confirmed

Siegrist

Seaman
    Reynolds
    Connolly
    Booth

Smith
    Butcher
    Harkes
    Pawlett

Clark
    Safranko

Subs Fyvie, McMullan, Stanton, Sow, Frans, Laidlaw, Nesbitt

Looks pretty promising in my opinion.

2-0 United, Clark, Safranko

Harkes will play wide i reckon or its 4 3 1 2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)