+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team for Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Schofield

Barclay - Stubbs - Bird - Evina

Rose - Doyle - O'Brien

CMS - Gomis - Enzio
    That would be my choice too. We've been crying out for new signings - I know they have to gel but this will possibly throw Lincoln a bit - so I'd play the lot of them.

The number of previous games for this team would be interesting!
    Last edited by magpie_mania; 01-02-2019 at 11:43 AM.

In light of the new signings I will now amend my original starting 11. Agree that 433 looks about best option. As much as I hate to say it Duffy has not done much wrong last couple of games and we do need a bit of experience at the back so would keep him in. Hopefully Tootle is fit as well so we can use Rose in midfield.

Schofield
    Tootle Duffy Bird Evina
    Rose Doyle O'Brien
    CMS Hemmings Enzio

I think we need the physicality of Hemmings over Gomis, although not seen Gomis so no idea what he's like in that respect but would like to see him come on at some point.

I have a feeling that Stead will get a start with Hemmings and Enzio either side of him meaning CMS will start on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    In light of the new signings I will now amend my original starting 11. Agree that 433 looks about best option. As much as I hate to say it Duffy has not done much wrong last couple of games and we do need a bit of experience at the back so would keep him in. Hopefully Tootle is fit as well so we can use Rose in midfield.

Schofield
    Tootle Duffy Bird Evina
    Rose Doyle O'Brien
    CMS Hemmings Enzio

I think we need the physicality of Hemmings over Gomis, although not seen Gomis so no idea what he's like in that respect but would like to see him come on at some point.

I have a feeling that Stead will get a start with Hemmings and Enzio either side of him meaning CMS will start on the bench.
    What about the new CB from Middlesbrough?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post

Schofield
    Tootle Duffy Bird Evina
    Rose Doyle O'Brien
    CMS Hemmings Enzio

Does anyone know if Hemmings is fit or not?....there doesn't seem to have been much info on his injury to come out of ML!

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    Does anyone know if Hemmings is fit or not?....there doesn't seem to have been much info on his injury to come out of ML!
    The 'word' has been for a while that he's almost there. Waddever that means?

https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC/st...97059825692673

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    What about the new CB from Middlesbrough?
    Was a toss up for me between him and Duffy, I went for experience but I'm sure Stubbs will soon get his chance. I think Bird has to keep his place, I think he's earned it he has shown he can be a threat at the other end as well with attacking set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    The 'word' has been for a while that he's almost there. Waddever that means?

https://twitter.com/Official_NCFC/st...97059825692673
    Hemmings looks as fit as a butchers dog on facefart this morning.

Selection headache on the cards.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123