+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Staying Up

I'll pledge £50 to Smiles to Tanzania - a charity operated by a married couple in Filey who minimise overheads and go out there themselves. £10 buys one year's schooling for a Tanzanian child.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I think this takes pledges to £600. Fantastic effort so far, maybe someone close to the club, if they see this could share it with the players, might make them that little bit more determined to succeed?
    Yeah great effort by the mad posters. £600 just from this! Would be be nice if we could get some momentum. To be honest I'd be pretty much happy to donate anything should we do the greatest escape.

Just been quoted 11/4 by Corals for us to stay up but would be happier to donate £50 here so count me in please....Bowel Cancer UK (my dAd a supporter of 60 years was lost to it 5 years ago) COYP

Add me to the list. I'll do £10 to Meningitisnow.org

I was impressed with the quality of the signings Notts made. You've added energy, experience and guile. Some real quality and just what you need on a dog-fight. And CMS knows how to win a penalty too. Question is: Will it come together in time?

Certainly have a good shot at it now. It's the hope that kills you - now you're all looking at the fixture list with expectation rather than hope!

If you do Mansfield some favours along the way, I hope you do enough. You can start by beating Lincoln. Of course I'll always want Mansfield to beat you though. So good luck, apart from against us.

My deepest condolences Irish, it must be hard losing a brother at that age.

My son, Frank was killed by a drunk driver almost two years ago, so I’d like to pledge £20 to the charity “Break”, who support families who have been affected by road traffic accidents and campaign for road safety.

Well done Pietastic... great idea.

Wonderful idea, I’ll give £50 to MENCAP and start believing in God if we stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Wonderful idea, I’ll give £50 to MENCAP and start believing in God if we stay up.
    Wow a religious conversion

Have put it up on twitter too to see if we can get more signing up... https://twitter.com/JAPhotoPics

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    My deepest condolences Irish, it must be hard losing a brother at that age.

My son, Frank was killed by a drunk driver almost two years ago, so I’d like to pledge £20 to the charity “Break”, who support families who have been affected by road traffic accidents and campaign for road safety.

Well done Pietastic... great idea.
    You have always been a gentleman Grantham, thank you

I'm in! Put me down for £50 to MIND, the mental health charity.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast