+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Doyle signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    It almosts makes me want Ardley to play Hewitt along side Doyle and O'Brien, but I fear we may see the first murder on a football pitch in English professional football
    Hewitt was good with a capable central midfielder next to him when Yates was here, he might actually prove his worth if played alongside a couple of midfielders that know what they're doing again.

Just listened to his interview. He is up for it. Says the fans should leave all negativity at the door and focus on the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    It almosts makes me want Ardley to play Hewitt along side Doyle and O'Brien, but I fear we may see the first murder on a football pitch in English professional football
    It would be interesting to see what Mr Vaughan could do in midfield protected by the likes of Doyle and O'Brien. But I think he's had his chance and now needs casting to the sharks.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    Hey guys. It’s been a while since I posted on your forums. I still dropped by to see how it was going (and I wasn’t one of the dicks who stirred **** during the play offs, I’m here in peace as always)
    Please look after Doyle, he will roll his sleeves up and put his body on the line week in, week out for you. He’s a class act. Hope he can turn things for you and you stay up, I really want to see you guys stay up and get up the leagues!
    All the best and please look after him.
    Thank you, sir! Well happy with the signing. All the best for the rest of the season.

Oh man, it's happening again - Notts are giving me hope. But anyway...

COME ON YOU ****ING PIES.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Oh man, it's happening again - Notts are giving me hope. But anyway...

COME ON YOU ****ING PIES.
    I can't believe we're 7 points adrift at the bottom and I'm actually looking forward to seeing us play a ruthlessly efficient, top of the League Lincoln side!

It feels like July again!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    We've been missing someone with this type of attitude so much this season, fingers crossed we've not left it too late.

Great signing. He's played in 40 league games or more in 13 out of the last 15 seasons which shows his level of fitness. (The other two seasons were 33 and 37).

Has captained 2 teams to promotion in the last 2 seasons - I would make him captain here.
    Last edited by magpie_mania; 01-02-2019 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Great signing. He's played in 40 league games or more in 13 out of the last 15 seasons which shows his level of fitness. (The other two seasons were 33 and 37).

Has captained 2 teams to promotion in the last 2 seasons - I would make him captain here.
    I'd make him captain today - but on second thoughts might give it a week, till he's learned a few players' names !!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast