+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ardley out brigade

To be honest hardy could of brought a premiership manager in and made no difference. I think the players had given up and had enough of the goings on at the club. On paper that team should of been play offs mid table at least thats why i say there must of been more wrong than we will ever know. Ardley is at least proven over a good few seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    Just wondering what your thoughts are now? Very quick to judge a man hey
    I stated that there had been nothing to impress me and that I had been unimpressed with his demoralising post match interviews and continued poor team performances. I stand by those comments as they are true. Hardy has bank rolled this little lot and Ardley has worked very hard to put it into place. Both have done very well to make it happen. Who knows if its too late and the onus is now on Ardley to turn this lot into winning games pretty much immediately starting with Lincoln on Saturday. No mean feat. Good luck to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    To be honest hardy could of brought a premiership manager in and made no difference. I think the players had given up and had enough of the goings on at the club. On paper that team should of been play offs mid table at least thats why i say there must of been more wrong than we will ever know. Ardley is at least proven over a good few seasons
    Could HAVE, must HAVE, it’s not difficult to learn English grammar.

I desperately want Ardley to succeed as he seems like a top bloke. But it all depends on how he gets this new bunch playing. If we at least make a fight of it, I'd keep him around for next season whatever division we're in. But if results carry on the way they have since he arrived, you have to start asking questions, especially considering his Wimbledon form.

Great transfer window though. I like the kind of players that Ardley's going for. Makes you realise now how bad last summer was.

Most thought Nolan had a good window in the Summer,signings don't mean points.Thought Managers old cliches in the Summer were
    the signings need time to gel,but in January they don't?

Lets hope tomorrow its all guns blazing

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Could HAVE, must HAVE, it’s not difficult to learn English grammar.
    Apparently it is one of the toughest languages to learn, Laxative, but hey when you've been brought up with it...

I just hope that nobody is calling for Ardley’s head if we lose to Lincoln tomorrow. On paper, his recruitment looks as good as could be expected, but he’ll only have one training session today to mould all these new players into an organised team and that isn’t enough.

I know we don’t have a lot of time to make a dramatic improvement in results, but the fans need to be patient and get behind the team and its manager.

Laxative by name probably by nature too. god help his kids if hes got any boring git always picking up on nothing hope he speaks wiv a plumb in his gob lol

Oh and you dont have capitals in the whole word/words basic grammar even if you need to make such an important point

Great signings, really looking forward to Saturday. Wonder if the Lincoln inflatable ***** stunt will raise any money to fight prostate cancer or is it just an excuse to take the mick? If that's the case imagine c***ts bringing their own willies. We will win.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast