+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No outgoings - so a BIG thank you to the directors

No outgoings - so a BIG thank you to the directors

Well done everybody at Barnsley.

Yes it's a well done from me too .

A successful transfer window at oakwell these days equates to not selling half our team and replacing them with significantly poorer players .

Well done indeed .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Yes it's a well done from me too .

A successful transfer window at oakwell these days equates to not selling half our team and replacing them with significantly poorer players .

Well done indeed .
    Thing is - we have some talent in this side - and they are wanted by other clubs.
    So it’s been a brilliant transfer window.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Thing is - we have some talent in this side - and they are wanted by other clubs.
    So it’s been a brilliant transfer window.
    Pleased for thi .

I'm glad we've retained our first team and it's been a boring transfer window compared from the last January sales. Though I would have loved to see players come through the door I'm not that disappointed that they haven't. This team has talent and is more than capable of getting us promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Well done everybody at Barnsley.
    Aye oreyt . Easily pleased !

Am pleased we ent sold Moore and Pinnock.

Squad is wafer thin so lets hope there are no long term injuries or suspensions. They can happen.

I didn't expect an experienced, first team ready player coming in because of the way the Spreadsheet operates but ad hoped we might get a player in on loan that would ev made a difference--remember the impact of the likes of Harvey Barnes, Matty James, Ashley Fletcher, Sam Morsy and others. When Goat and Hoss were pillaking the fans at Burnley abart an exciting player coming in I heyf believed it might be a loan player to strengthen us in the promotion run in but that was a brief moment of silliness on my part.

Goats gone nar and it is up to Hoss to keep up the fine pillakin tradition--Burnley was a good start.

(Tha sez there were no outgoings Nudge. Did I dream that Potts, Moncur and Isgrove left ?)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 01-02-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Was it the bids weren't enough or so called bigger clubs didn't think the players couldn't make the step up these owners/directors get no praise from me

And there's no praise from Him

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Was it the bids weren't enough or so called bigger clubs didn't think the players couldn't make the step up these owners/directors get no praise from me
    Read the article in Yorkshire Post online. Board patting themselves on the back for declining offers.

Sorry cant post the link.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast