+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 100 of 421 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    What more confirmation do we need that the standout for Dundee is a player given that both Hull and Barnsley are interested there renowned for great scouting
    Ach, they're not a factor.
    I've watched the boy in the flesh and think he would be a valuable addition.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Ach, they're not a factor.
    I've watched the boy in the flesh and think he would be a valuable addition.
    Didn’t you also say that about Forrester and Gleason they turn out to be unpickables

Didn’t you also say that about Forrester and Gleason they turn out to be unpickables
    Nope.

Nope.
    Course not it wasn’t you claiming he just needs time

Course not it wasn’t you claiming he just needs time
    I may have said that they may need more time to settle, but that's a far stretch to claim they would be "unpickables"

Totally different to Ralph whom I've seen in the flesh (I had neither seen Gleeson nor Forrester before they signed)

If you’re digging out predictions for last season, miss out the one when I said that Forrester's distribution would turn Stevie May into a 30 goal a season player.

I may have said that they may need more time to settle, but that's a far stretch to claim they would be "unpickables"

Totally different to Ralph whom I've seen in the flesh (I had neither seen Gleeson nor Forrester before they signed)
    Except on YouTube.

Maybe they have been better going into the development squad. Might have been a mix up with Ferguson?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I can’t imagine this will do our chances of getting Max Lowe back any good.
    A call up to the England u-20’s will increase the interest in him...

https://twitter.com/dcfcofficial/sta...190634497?s=21

Think we’ll need to look elsewhere for a left back.
    I agree this won't do us any favours but well done to the lad. Pretty amazing that the Englandshire U20 manager even knows he exists given he was playing for us as presumably there was decent competition for the squad given how well the englandshire youth teams have been doing recently. Maybe Frank had a word.

Given that loan players are (unfortunately) here to stay in modern football, will do us no harm in getting future Max Lowe's from our Southern friends and adds to the Ward, Maddison "success story" of being at Aberdeen on loan

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Except on YouTube.

Maybe they have been better going into the development squad. Might have been a mix up with Ferguson?
    Nae on Youtube either.
    I commented that it looked like the boy could pick a pass from the clip but reserved judgement until I saw him

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I agree this won't do us any favours but well done to the lad. Pretty amazing that the Englandshire U20 manager even knows he exists given he was playing for us as presumably there was decent competition for the squad given how well the englandshire youth teams have been doing recently. Maybe Frank had a word.

Given that loan players are (unfortunately) here to stay in modern football, will do us no harm in getting future Max Lowe's from our Southern friends and adds to the Ward, Maddison "success story" of being at Aberdeen on loan
    Jody Morris is the assistant manager at Derby. Might help.

Page 100 of 421 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast