+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 105 of 421 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Your assumption “all eggs” in the McGeoch basket.
    Where is this coming from?
    Is it purely based on last years pursuit of him & that DM has a habit of going back in for players he’s previously missed out on?

As an aside, and take this with however much salt tounlike, a lad on Twitter who’s an estate agent, said that Ash Taylor has an offer in for a house.
    Don’t shoot the messenger.
    Might be Mark Reynold's old house, 2 streets away from me, as its on the market. Handy for me, like, catching India coming out of her en-suite....

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Might be Mark Reynold's old house, 2 streets away from me, as its on the market. Handy for me, like, catching India coming out of her en-suite....
    And busting McInnes sneaking out the back gate

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    And busting McInnes sneaking out the back gate
    With JackJarvis taking it all in through the binoculars across the street

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Name:  paine.jpg
Views: 2035
Size:  7.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Where are you getting Pawlett from? That's never going to happen.
    Just making it up like you were making up the Paul Coutts thing! haha Just based on factors like he's been here before, he plays a position we need to strengthen, he'd probably be up for a return, he's gone down south and not done very well, he's probably been injured etc. I thought he was out of contract in the summer as his Dundee Utd deal was just a season long thing - but if he's still in contract I guess it's highly unlikely.

I should also clarify that I most certainly don't want him back. My post was more a fear that we'll just be announcing the signing of guys who have been here previously rather than actually bringing in new and improved players.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Just making it up like you were making up the Paul Coutts thing! haha Just based on factors like he's been here before, he plays a position we need to strengthen, he'd probably be up for a return, he's gone down south and not done very well, he's probably been injured etc. I thought he was out of contract in the summer as his Dundee Utd deal was just a season long thing - but if he's still in contract I guess it's highly unlikely.

I should also clarify that I most certainly don't want him back. My post was more a fear that we'll just be announcing the signing of guys who have been here previously rather than actually bringing in new and improved players.
    Pawlet's deal is not till the end of the season, its at least another year, possibly two more. Him and Reynolds have gambled on Utd coming up and will now have to make do with Championship wages for at least 1 more year.

Zero chance of us going after him. Looked very poor in the play off. The odd flash of the old PP but even less frequent than it ever was with us, which was already infrequent enough.

I thought we basically let Pawlett go because he wasn't good enough to hold down a regular first team place? So why would we bring him back when he clearly hasn't improved? It would be a clear admission that we've run out of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Excellent......some decent and indeed relevant humour, anyway, thankfully I decided not to visit some “made up chums” this week in Baku, with this, sadly the bookmaker that accepted my bet(s) will not be going there ,Blackpool or Bahrain for their next vacation.........all day long it will be the Bahamas.

Importantly though

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    You bide in Kingswells min? Markie bides there. Peepaw also has/had a house there I believe.

Page 105 of 421 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast