+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 215 of 421 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Hope so. 70 points and I'll be happy. That'll show them all. The ****s.
    That'll be the initial target, to achieve it as soon as possible as DM puts it.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Its nae 2 points for a win.
    Hisnae been for many a year min.

Since I presume you're reply has nothing to do with arithmetic then I would suggest that your attitude is exactly what's wrong with Scottish football.

With a strong Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Hibs, Hearts as well as the gruesome twosome then there is absolutely no reason whatsoever why a total of 66 points couldn't win the league.

However, let's all just accept, before a ball is kicked, that the rest of us have no chance at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That was awful to watch.
    ^^^ this

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Hearts away. We pressed them high in first half and generally were very positive and led 1-0 atHT. As soon as we came out after HT we sat 20 yards deeper didn’t press them like we did in first half trying to see out game and completely lost midfield and ended up losing 2-1. There are others.
    That was grim watching right enough eye bleeding stuff
    I also think another belter from last season was the 1-1 draw in the scottish cup at home to stenhouse fkn muir ffs 1-0 up after 20 odd minutes at home and try to hold on for the 1-0 win and failed fkn miserably

Jeezuz the more I think about that the worse it actually gets

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Since I presume you're reply has nothing to do with arithmetic then I would suggest that your attitude is exactly what's wrong with Scottish football.

With a strong Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Hibs, Hearts as well as the gruesome twosome then there is absolutely no reason whatsoever why a total of 66 points couldn't win the league.

The lowest in the 3 point era was the following year with 69 points, although it was a 10 team league back then, so two fewer games played
    However, let's all just accept, before a ball is kicked, that the rest of us have no chance at all.
    My reply was all to do with reality.

When was the last time the Scottish top league was won with 66 points or less?
    Its never been done since the game moved to a three point system.
    To save you the bother, it was 1993/94 with 58 points

So in short, I deal with facts and reality, you live in a fantasy world

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    I am more hopeful all three will be in the 18 on 11th July but McInnes will rightly play it down until the day before.

We need another senior centre mid - McGeouch/Djoum/Coutts/Mulumbu sort of signing
    We need a first pick left back - Lowe hopefully
    We need another striker - thinking a pedigree loan like Wilson
    We need a 10 - thinking a loan like Maddison

if we get all that it probably allows the punting permanently of Rogers, Wright, Gleeson and May and the loan out of 2 or 3 on top.
    - a usually reliable source suggested to me that Djoum was close - albeit he's away with Cameroon just now.
    - for reasons stated, I don't think Lowe will be back, not if the bigot brothers are interested. Ralph would be an option maybe.
    - Suggestions are we are interested in Wilson as a permanent signing, although I find it hard to believe he won't get better financially elsewhere?
    - I'm not sure a "no10" will happen if we sign a Djoum type central midfield player?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    My reply was all to do with reality.

So in short, I deal with facts and reality, you live in a fantasy world

It’s my fantasy world that has kept me going to the games.
    I’ll join you in reality next season and not bother.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    - a usually reliable source suggested to me that Djoum was close - albeit he's away with Cameroon just now.
    - for reasons stated, I don't think Lowe will be back, not if the bigot brothers are interested. Ralph would be an option maybe.
    - Suggestions are we are interested in Wilson as a permanent signing, although I find it hard to believe he won't get better financially elsewhere?
    - I'm not sure a "no10" will happen if we sign a Djoum type central midfield player?
    I'd be happy with Djoum and some hearts fans were adamant he was up to Kingsford site in April but that gossip never got very far.

Regardless we need (and DM has said he wants) another senior centre mid.

The no 10 could be a young player not expected to start every game.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    That was grim watching right enough eye bleeding stuff
    I also think another belter from last season was the 1-1 draw in the scottish cup at home to stenhouse fkn muir ffs 1-0 up after 20 odd minutes at home and try to hold on for the 1-0 win and failed fkn miserably

Jeezuz the more I think about that the worse it actually gets
    Are you serious ? You think we tried to hold on for a 1-0 win ?

We were poor that day , but we still dominated the game ,especially in the second half. We made enough good chances in the second half to have put the game well beyond Stenny before they scored with just about their one and only meaningful attack.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Are you serious ? You think we tried to hold on for a 1-0 win ?

We were poor that day , but we still dominated the game ,especially in the second half. We made enough good chances in the second half to have put the game well beyond Stenny before they scored with just about their one and only meaningful attack.
    being serious or not does not really come into pal, fact of the matter is we were totally and utterly sh1te against a team of butchers and bakers and candlestick makers which really summed up our complete season and in particular from xmas and beyond, it's safe to say the wheels came off big style.
    As you say we dominated the game, but cmon to fk thats a minimum requirement at home and especially against a team of part timers.
    Im not really suggesting we tried to shut up shop and cling on but by fk we should be expecting more from Aberdeen and it was sh1te like that that was on show far too often last season and I'm not sos sure its going to disappear over night.

Page 215 of 421 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast