+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 118 of 421 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Again which stats?
    I might be in agreement with you, I just want to see which stats your looking at
    The same stats as anyone can look up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's started about 10 games in two years.

He might be good for us, happy to give him a chance. All I was saying his stats are poor. Which they are.

We've been needing someone creative for a while, now we need two players if GMS leaves. He's hardly setting the Heather alight with those stats but fingers crossed he's the answer to our problems. History tells me otherwise. Just being sensible and realistic.
    When it comes to stats that were poor before they joined Aberdeen I think big Sammy is probably up there
    https://www.soccerbase.com/players/p...layer_id=80290

Quote Originally Posted by torry_battery_ram View Post
    When it comes to stats that were poor before they joined Aberdeen I think big Sammy is probably up there
    https://www.soccerbase.com/players/p...layer_id=80290
    There's a few players that have come to us with terrible stats and have been good. Doesn't take away from the fact that his stats are poor. So I'm not sure why this is a good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You can look them up yourself.

It's probably obvious that he's been offered a contract so they get a development fee. Like everyone else does.
    That could well be a factor , but I think the contract they offer has to be on at least the same terms as the previous one before the club are entitled to any development fee. I think it’s unlikely they’d offer him a new contract if they simply wanted shot of him.

Couldn’t get a game for Barnsley.

My god is that what we’ve come to?

Would you just stop looking for failures in the English lower leagues.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 02-06-2019 at 04:09 PM.

Having watched his highlights on YouTube (I know) he does seem to have pace,one thing we were badly lacking last season.

I’m not sure if he will be any good but I will give him a chance.

There’s also talk of Brandon Barker on loan as well so I would imagine GMS is gone and Wright will possibly be loaned out again.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Couldn’t get a game for Barnsley.

My god is that what we’ve come to?

Would you just stop looking for failures in the English lower leagues.
    And yet if Hibs, Fartz, Killie or even Sevco signed this fella, there would be a collective gnashing of teeth on here with folk wondering why we can’t source players like him.

At least give the fella a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Having watched his highlights on YouTube (I know) he does seem to have pace,one thing we were badly lacking last season.

I’m not sure if he will be any good but I will give him a chance.

There’s also talk of Brandon Barker on loan as well so I would imagine GMS is gone and Wright will possibly be loaned out again.
    Agree with this.
    He’s been involved with Wales so must have some pedigree.
    Also agree about Wright. I don’t think he’ll make it at Aberdeen.
    Maybe a move to someone like St Mirren & regular football will be good for him.
    This lad Hedges is left-sided.
    That alone casts doubt on GMS staying I’d have thought.
    The mention of Brandon Barker too, who’s also a left winger, would surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    That could well be a factor , but I think the contract they offer has to be on at least the same terms as the previous one before the club are entitled to any development fee. I think it’s unlikely they’d offer him a new contract if they simply wanted shot of him.
    Whatever he's on would be a drop in the ocean for them, especially now they've been promoted. Otherwise he wouldn't be coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Agree with this.
    He’s been involved with Wales so must have some pedigree.
    Also agree about Wright. I don’t think he’ll make it at Aberdeen.
    Maybe a move to someone like St Mirren & regular football will be good for him.
    This lad Hedges is left-sided.
    That alone casts doubt on GMS staying I’d have thought.
    The mention of Brandon Barker too, who’s also a left winger, would surprise me.
    It says on transfer market that both Hedges and Barker are left wingers who can also play on the right wing.

Changing wingers from the left to right in games is something that McInnes likes to do.

Page 118 of 421 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast