+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 151 of 421 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Of course a polishing extraordinaire would say that
    Of course, not having an agenda also helps
    Ignore the valid point if you so desire

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Of course, not having an agenda also helps
    Ignore the valid point if you so desire
    Valid point that some celtic fans said they wanted Main and he ragdolled Arnason in a game.

My valid point still stands. I bet not one Aberdeen fan wanted us to sign Curtis Main

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It was you that took it off topic you dildo
    Wayhay.....another insult for the keep net......regardless(sorry again troll boy!).....back on topic, I know we’ve been tracking McGeough, hopefully we can get him to sign as he would be a good acquisition.

SF

My valid point still stands. I bet not one Aberdeen fan wanted us to sign Curtis Main
    Why would any Aberdeen fan want us to sign a below average SPL striker who doesn't score goals? We already have one called Stevie May. Now we have two. Total waste of money that could've been spent elsewhere.

I get that we need some extra bodies in midfield and defence so if the likes of Taylor and Ball come as reasonable standard squad fillers I can just about accept that. But we don't really need another squad filler up front - we've got Cosgrove, May, Anderson to fill 1 strikers position, and if needs be we could play McGinn there (who incidentally would probably do a better job than all of the above). If we were going to spend money on a striker it should have been someone who would be a first pick, with the others we already have as backup.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Why would any Aberdeen fan want us to sign a below average SPL striker who doesn't score goals? We already have one called Stevie May. Now we have two. Total waste of money that could've been spent elsewhere.

But the signing of him will still be polished as if its something good.

Valid point that some celtic fans said they wanted Main and he ragdolled Arnason in a game.

I hope you don’t bet in real life, your record is appalling.

Just a very quick search.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Because Curtis Main isn’t brainless, unlike Stockley (& possibly Cosgrove going by the Dhim game)
    Also Main looks twice the player Stockley was.
    Suggesting their scout is twice the scout ours is?
    Are you certain that not one fan would have wanted Main to sign for us?

I don’t think he had that great a season for Motherwell to be honest, but as always, I’ll give the loon a chance and not dismiss him before he even kicks a ball for us,

Nothing wrong with that but there’s also nothing wrong in saying you think the player will be p1sh before he even kicks a ball. I knew David Winnie, John Inglis, Ray McKinnon, Peter Hetherston, Neil McFarlane, Jim Hamilton, the rapist, Patrizio Billio etc would all be pish. I suspect everyone else did too.
    It’s players like your Biscontis, Mayers, McDonalds that you extend a courtesy to, before confirming that they’re pish

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I hope you don’t bet in real life, your record is appalling.

Just a very quick search.

Are you certain that not one fan would have wanted Main to sign for us?

I don’t think he had that great a season for Motherwell to be honest, but as always, I’ll give the loon a chance and not dismiss him before he even kicks a ball for us,
    Just a "very quick search" my hole.
    You're f*****g anal

And we are entitled to change our mind, are we not?

I can't be a***d trawling through posts from years ago to see what context that comment was made FFS

In any case, it's irrelevant - my opinion has changed - I don't rate Curtis Main.

Dearie me

Your beloved Derek McInnes has changed his mind plenty of times over the years, so if he can do it, I'll do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that but there’s also nothing wrong in saying you think the player will be p1sh before he even kicks a ball. I knew David Winnie, John Inglis, Ray McKinnon, Peter Hetherston, Neil McFarlane, Jim Hamilton, the rapist, Patrizio Billio etc would all be pish. I suspect everyone else did too.
    It’s players like your Biscontis, Mayers, McDonalds that you extend a courtesy to, before confirming that they’re pish
    I would have thought a man of your calibre would have known the ghost was sh1te before he signed for us?

I had my suspicions but he had a cracking YouTube montage.

Page 151 of 421 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast