+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 152 of 421 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I hope you don’t bet in real life, your record is appalling.

Just a very quick search.

Are you certain that not one fan would have wanted Main to sign for us?

I don’t think he had that great a season for Motherwell to be honest, but as always, I’ll give the loon a chance and not dismiss him before he even kicks a ball for us,
    When was that posted? I'm talking about in the present. We are a team in regression yet we sign Curtis Main and Ash "fourth tier guffball" Taylor

Do you really think When the rumours that Main was heading our way anybody said. "ye ken fit, he will be a very good signing, id take him". Utter b@llocks.

Did they f@ck because he is pish and doesn't score goals. its a pointless signing made to either bolster the numbers or force May out. Either way it will bring nothing to the team

Being better than Stockley is not an achievement either.

To add I work with multiple Boro fans and a Portsmouth fan who have all noticed we have signed him and asked what the f@ck we have signed him for. So he was clearly pish at those two aswell

Edit-How many career goals does he have?
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 07-06-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    When was that posted? I'm talking about in the present. We are a team in regression yet we sign Curtis Main and Ash "fourth tier guffball" Taylor

Do you really think When the rumours that Main was heading our way anybody said. "ye ken fit, he will be a very good signing, id take him". Utter b@llocks.

Did they f@ck because he is pish and doesn't score goals. its a pointless signing made to either bolster the numbers or force May out. Either way it will bring nothing to the team

Being better than Stockley is not an achievement either.

To add I work with multiple Boro fans and a Portsmouth fan who have all noticed we have signed him and asked what the f@ck we have signed him for. So he was clearly pish at those two aswell

Edit-How many career goals does he have?
    according to wiki he's managed 34 league goals with 6 clubs in 12 years. I couldn't see any record of him having suffered serious knee injury though so definitely a surprising signing.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Just a "very quick search" my hole.
    You're f*****g anal

And we are entitled to change our mind, are we not?

I can't be a***d trawling through posts from years ago to see what context that comment was made FFS

In any case, it's irrelevant - my opinion has changed - I don't rate Curtis Main.

Dearie me

Your beloved Derek McInnes has changed his mind plenty of times over the years, so if he can do it, I'll do the same.
    It was a very quick search.
    Curtis > posts > 1 year ago and older.
    I expected there to be hits because I had already stated the context when he knocked us out of the semi final.
    But we are all allowed to change our minds, I accept that.
    Yours was just an example praising Main ahead of our other strikers.

There are also a wider audience than just those in here. I read an article that showed Celtic fans wanted him, again about a year ago.
    I get opinions are different and that many don’t rate.
    My point was simple that to suggest “not one” fan wanted to sign him was unlikely.

We could maybe sell him to Celtic. They've just had a £2m offer knocked back for Turnball.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We could maybe sell him to Celtic. They've just had a £2m offer knocked back for Turnball.
    If only.
    Shirely you realise that fans and chairmen are different beasts

Mad1903 can you not just say you hope the lad does his best for us and you'll reserve judgment for when you have seen him play instead of going off on another crusade against the pant pishers?

It's tough reading, all this fighting the slightest bit of critisicm about the club stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Mad1903 can you not just say you hope the lad does his best for us and you'll reserve judgment for when you have seen him play instead of going off on another crusade against the pant pishers?

It's tough reading, all this fighting the slightest bit of critisicm about the club stuff.
    So in essence shut up and let the pant p!shers dominate the postings?

Of course, it’s for granted I hope the lad does well.
    I’ll criticise if warranted but shirely the time is not yet.

If only.
    Shirely you realise that fans and chairmen are different beasts
    I'd imagine Celtic will be united about Curtis Main.

I don't understand our signings so far, its obvious that dm has less money to play with compared to the last 5 seasons.

And its hella worrying tbh, we need better quality than what's already been signed.

I'd hazard a guess that we might see one really decent name to replace shinnie, because if he isn't replaced with quality its going to bite us terribly hard..

So in essence shut up and let the pant p!shers dominate the postings?

Of course, it’s for granted I hope the lad does well.
    I’ll criticise if warranted but shirely the time is not yet.
    That's what I like about you, you always criticise when warranted.

You could also keep at JJ for his off topic behaviour.

Thanks.

Page 152 of 421 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast