+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 154 of 421 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Looks like the Huns are going for olsson for left back so doubt Lowe would get sent there.

Can see nothing happening (or being announced) now until the squad come back for pre-season.

I'm more hopeful. fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by AiberdonianAce View Post
    Looks like the Huns are going for olsson for left back so doubt Lowe would get sent there.

Can see nothing happening (or being announced) now until the squad come back for pre-season.
    SEVCO have said they have no interest in Martin Olsson

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's what I like about you, you always criticise when warranted.

You could also keep at JJ for his off topic behaviour.

Thanks.
    Oh the irony of this post?

Obviously, myself like any other dandy, hope we have a good summer transfer window and with this, subsequently kick on,.....”off topic”.......I’ll leave that to the insecure that are clearly transparent to anyone with any notion of reality.

SF

......the fkin nick of this website lately. And the schools are nae even oot for another month yet......

Anyways, another more downmarket Dons website are claiming we’ve signed Bryson from Derby.

But, Bryson is ****e, isn’t he? Or probably will be if he comes here.

You’ve ground me down, p/p’s.

The folk that complain the most about this site are the Clappies.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    ......the fkin nick of this website lately. And the schools are nae even oot for another month yet......

Anyways, another more downmarket Dons website are claiming we’ve signed Bryson from Derby.

Dinna get ground down by the naysayers.

Anyway, Bryson would have been a decent replacement for Shinnie but according to the BBC he’s been offered an extension at Derby

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48503980//

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The folk that complain the most about this site are the Clappies.
    Complaining about folk complaining. They need to get their own bus...ours is full.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Complaining about folk complaining. They need to get their own bus...ours is full.
    Indeed it maybe, however, full of what? thankfully I’m not so insecure to start a thread about another poster and throw about immature assumptions about fellow dandies, anyway, each to their own, hopefully we can kick on this year with a decent transfer window in the summer......sorry for being on topic there.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

I'm H-A-P-P-Y, I'm H-A-P-P-Y, I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm H-A-P-P-Y

It's akin to Baghdad during Saddam's time when his birthday came and everybody had to go out on the streets and celebrate wildly, tooting their horns etc in fear of being fed to rabid dogs.

There's nothing wrong with constructive criticism of the Pittodrie regime. We shouldn't give them a free hand...

Page 154 of 421 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast