+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 163 of 421 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    A few non-reputable news sources claiming Dom Ball has rejected the opportunity to join us permanently. Good thing in my opinion, we need better.
    Best bit of news this transfer window so far

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I’d be taking any offer of £5m+ for Scott McKenna to be honest.
    To be honest, I doubt very much if we will get that

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    To be honest, I doubt very much if we will get that
    Don’t see why we wouldn’t. Villa were offering £7m on Jan 31st so I’m sure £5m is still do-able.

I agree though, even a reduced amount of £5m and I’d fold. Still a huge amount for us, especially if the Ryan Fraser 20% pledge comes good too.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Would expect the manager to go back in for Cadden to cover central midfield and right-back now. Another tribunal compensation gamble - just not sure the player’s capable of stepping up or the extent of the last knee injury.
    It’s pretty well known the compensation fee will be £400k
    There are fairly strict guidelines based on how long the player has been there, number of games played & the value of the contract he’s been offered by his current club.
    We won’t be paying £400k for anyone.
    And he’s bang average & not worth that IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Breaking news ... Afc release recruitment drive video .....
    He was right.
    Oh dear me!

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Don’t see why we wouldn’t. Villa were offering £7m on Jan 31st so I’m sure £5m is still do-able.

I agree though, even a reduced amount of £5m and I’d fold. Still a huge amount for us, especially if the Ryan Fraser 20% pledge comes good too.
    For some strange reason I am of the opinion that McKenna's form has dipped pretty significantly and he is not the player he used to be
    Granted he is still a young lad and has a load of potential, but any decent amount of cash offered to us at all for him I think we should just take it

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    It’s pretty well known the compensation fee will be £400k
    There are fairly strict guidelines based on how long the player has been there, number of games played & the value of the contract he’s been offered by his current club.
    We won’t be paying £400k for anyone.
    And he’s bang average & not worth that IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Would expect the manager to go back in for Cadden to cover central midfield and right-back now. Another tribunal compensation gamble - just not sure the player’s capable of stepping up or the extent of the last knee injury.
    We certainly wont sign Cadden and then wait for tribunal like Ferguson. Its too big a risk exposure.

We could well try to agree a fee. Well's incentive to take £200k from us would be that if he goes to England or USA they get £0

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    For some strange reason I am of the opinion that McKenna's form has dipped pretty significantly and he is not the player he used to be
    Granted he is still a young lad and has a load of potential, but any decent amount of cash offered to us at all for him I think we should just take it
    That's what happens to young players though, they have a slight dip. That's not an issue.

The problem has been that last season he was having to develop and being asked to be the experienced centre half. It takes its toll. Same reason I didn't want him captain and I don't want Ferguson captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's what happens to young players though, they have a slight dip. That's not an issue.

The problem has been that last season he was having to develop and being asked to be the experienced centre half. It takes its toll. Same reason I didn't want him captain and I don't want Ferguson captain.
    On BBC website Sevco are after big Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

Makes sense

Page 163 of 421 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast