+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 192 of 421 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m shocked he doesn’t run them by you first
    He maybe does. You just don't get to hear about them until the ink dries

I’m shocked he doesn’t run them by you first
    We'd never know. He's normally tight with his "insider" info. Except Shinnie deffo signing of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We'd never know. He's normally tight with his "insider" info. Except Shinnie deffo signing of course.
    Bless, another one........the tweedle sisters......Dee,Dum and now Dumber.......obviously not the sharpest tools, however, must be useful for something as all things are, meanwhile, I’m away with my made up chums to enjoy the sun pre bookies/golf with a couple of nice ales.....hopefully I have better results than yesterday and as the thread is about the once michty, hopefully our coach gets another result in the transfer market today/tomorrow fingers crossed.

SF

Act 1 Scene 2

A golf club on the Spanish coast

Jack: Alright chums...I’ve not seen you lot since I ran the ICF out of Glasgow in ‘82

Bob: Who the f*ck is this c*nt?

Stu: I’ve no idea

Jack: ...Windmilling my way down Paisley Rd West....regardless...anyone for Chablis? Barkeep, 3 house Chablis please & hang the expense!

Bob & Stu: Nah, you’re alri...

Jack: Now, now chums, don’t be so insecure....Regardless(!) anyone got any Airfix? Eh... need it...to glue something....

Bob: We’re trying to have a quiet drink here, so if you don’t mind...

Jack:...so I’m on the 9th tee myself. There was 6 of us in the group but one thought he’d left the gas on & the rest had to check he was alright. Regardless... 520 yards from the white tee...maybe into a four or five mile an hour wind...I reach for the seven iron...

Stu: If you don’t f*ck off right now, I’ll blooter you round the course

Jack: Michty me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    TBF RJ, pre contract signings aside, when our coach signs a player or gets one on loan, you genuinely don’t hear or read about it until the ink has dried.

SF
    I was meaning I doubt what McInnes was saying. I will be very surprised if we have any more signings before the first Euro match.

Act 1 Scene 2

A golf club on the Spanish coast

Jack: Alright chums...I’ve not seen you lot since I ran the ICF out of Glasgow in ‘82

Bob: Who the f*ck is this c*nt?

Stu: I’ve no idea

Jack: ...Windmilling my way down Paisley Rd West....regardless...anyone for Chablis? Barkeep, 3 house Chablis please & hang the expense!

Bob & Stu: Nah, you’re alri...

Jack: Now, now chums, don’t be so insecure....Regardless(!) anyone got any Airfix? Eh... need it...to glue something....

Bob: We’re trying to have a quiet drink here, so if you don’t mind...

Jack:...so I’m on the 9th tee myself. There was 6 of us in the group but one thought he’d left the gas on & the rest had to check he was alright. Regardless... 520 yards from the white tee...maybe into a four or five mile an hour wind...I reach for the seven iron...

Stu: If you don’t f*ck off right now, I’ll blooter you round the course

Jack: Michty me!
    Dearie me young man, only read the first line, you genuinely have issues though, use your time better rather than thinking about someone you have not a clue about......it was transparent years ago that you fancied McInnes, now.......I’m on your mind ZZzzzzz, regardless(ffs......again!) enjoy your weekend and here hopes we are discussing your unrequited love’s next signing on this banter forum.

SF

Back on topic after all the sh1te above.....

I see the GMS to NYC move is back on.
    If true, he'll definitely be gone.
    Need to find another left sided wide player if so.

Hedges, McGinn & McLennan and A N Other for the wide positions?
    Scott Wright will be gone I think, and young Ethan Ross will be loaned out IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Hedges, McGinn & McLennan and A N Other for the wide positions?
    Scott Wright will be gone I think, and young Ethan Ross will be loaned out IMO.
    George Cooper?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    George Cooper?
    Proper mannie's fitba player name.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Back on topic after all the sh1te above.....
    Aye very good RST. We all look forward to your usual input in the Scotland threads and square going folk.

Page 192 of 421 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast