+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 198 of 421 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He tried to end one of our players careers. Thats my issue. He is a c@nt

Id take an xi made up of minkers any day. But not that c@nt. For that Milsom challenge i hope Steven Naismith gets an unrecoverable cruciate injury(only problem being we would probablly sign him after)
    I wouldn’t want Naismith either but there has been players mentioned in the past who people have said they wouldn’t want because they are cvnts.

I think we could be doing with a few cvnts in our team, we might actually win something if we did.

I wouldn’t want the snarling wee Hun prick either but the bar has already been set & it was set much lower than him

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm growing impatient of waiting on your top bantz.
    I’m growing impatient waiting for a full stop in a JJ post.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Naismith’s nae signing for the Dons.
    Anyhoo’s Thought you tea have already hung up the season tickets
    Read a post further up where i do state that i have.

But im waiting for the EOSL, Junior and LFL fixtures to come out. Burntisland Shipyard (with a fellow poster), Kelty Hearts(with same poster), Sauchie (with another poster) and the completion of my junior quest. ive even factored in Accrington Stanley v Gillingham in. This season will be a hoot

Back on the new ground sojourns tommorow. Dunipace. Bannockburn then doon to see the Pace

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    i’m growing impatient waiting for a full stop in a jj post.

Sf

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    If yer down yer local score me a tenner bag chief.
    Thanks
    You're being kind to the junkies,They dumbartonshire chunts cant afford a tenner bag

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    You're being kind to the junkies,They dumbartonshire chunts cant afford a tenner bag
    *Dunbartonshire

BBC gossip linking us with James Wilson again. Personally I’d rather see him up front than cosgrove, May or main but I think it would be a pointless signing as mcinnes would never play him. Even if we went 442 and played him alongside cosgrive or main I think he’d do well, but can’t see that either. He’s a waste if he’s left sitting on the bench or played out wide and asked to track back.

I don't want Wilson back he's not the type we need, I'd much rather get a good technical attacking midfielder

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    BBC gossip linking us with James Wilson again. Personally I’d rather see him up front than cosgrove, May or main but I think it would be a pointless signing as mcinnes would never play him. Even if we went 442 and played him alongside cosgrive or main I think he’d do well, but can’t see that either. He’s a waste if he’s left sitting on the bench or played out wide and asked to track back.
    I think it is a bluff by all parties. We can’t afford him and Wilson himself is just using our name to drum interest in himself. McInnes wouldn’t get the best out of him anyway with the way we play football currently if for some strange reason he decided he would take an absolute mammoth cut in wages.

Page 198 of 421 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast