+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 421 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Even though we’ve conceded more than Livingston, & conceded 5 goals, at home to St Mirren, Hamilton & Stenhousemuir
    Yes, very true. He is obviously even failing to get this side of his team right. Maybe asking too much of his defensive players to contribute to our attacking that has meant we are open at the back quite often. In fairness to Mikey Roy of the Rovers Devlin he has now just go the option of just playing as a striker.
    I wonder if Stevie May could adapt nicely into a sitting midfielder role?

He really isn't very good. I presume the interest is because he would be free?

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Curtis Main?

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Free, relatively cheap & doesn’t score much.
    Perfect.
    Hopefully it’s true when it says his preference is to head back down to England.

If that’s the level we’re looking at then it’ll be a tough watch next season.
    I’d rather sign Curtis Strange - that’s one for Jack Jarvis.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Free, relatively cheap & doesn’t score much.
    Perfect.
    Hopefully it’s true when it says his preference is to head back down to England.
    He’s not had a serious, long term injury that I’m aware of so although he’s free and doesn’t score much, I don’t know how he showed up on our scouting search?

If he can come in and score less than 5 goals a season he’ll be just what we’re looking for though. Cosgrove has scored too many this season, so we’re clearly in the market for another striker.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    Ryan Fraser is a success story. How many talented young Scots come through then just fade away. I’m pleased we had a part in his story and we’ll hopefully benefit from him moving for a big transfer fee.
    That is far too objective for this banter forum, that will not sit well with some......the loon was hung out to dry by quite a few posters on here that did not know the reasons why a young lad decided to up sticks and leave home for another club.......mind you, if it had been McAnus,McHunnis,mcwinless or fitever that was dealing with the situation......the loon would have been heralded by the same posters for leaving the once michty.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    That is far too objective for this banter forum, that will not sit well with some......the loon was hung out to dry by quite a few posters on here that did not know the reasons why a young lad decided to up sticks and leave home for another club.......mind you, if it had been McAnus,McHunnis,mcwinless or fitever that was dealing with the situation......the loon would have been heralded by the same posters for leaving the once michty.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    objective
    banter forum
    McAnus
    McHunnis
    mcwinless
    once michty.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Uninspiring to say the least,if that is the level of players we are looking at then i fear for us next season,lazy scouting and what about working 2 transfer windows in advance? I think that might be the most ridiculous thing DM has come out with and its going to be his downfall
    Joe Shaughnessy, Curtis Main, Scott Pittman are our targets so far for next season
    Good to see Russ Richardson is still alive and kicking

I often wonder if his company car is a reliant robin...it would certainly explain his lack of far travelling.
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 05-04-2019 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Twa wee trolls, as per, hand in hand......bless them, anyway, hopefully we have a good end to the season including the elusive SC win and our summer transfer window is a success.

SF

Page 21 of 421 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast