+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 212 of 421 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He publicly said after another poor result at home last season, something along the lines of “I told the players before the game, one should be enough, it usually is”.
    It was an insight in to his mindset.
    So no specific examples then.

And only your take on some alleged comment from McInnes which to me says more about your mindset , than his

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    So no specific examples then.

And only your take on some alleged comment from McInnes which to me says more about your mindset , than his
    Alleged?
    Can’t you read?
    He said it publicly.
    On Red TV.
    How much more f****g specific do you want?
    Alleged my a**e.

16th March 2019.
    Hopefully that’s specific enough.
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 23-06-2019 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Who the phuck watches womens football ?
    I do, I ve been watching the Women's World Cup and I've attended two women's matches in person...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I do, I ve been watching the Women's World Cup and I've attended two women's matches in person...
    I attended the Womens international between USA and China at the Louisiana Superdome in New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    It’s all part of the game.
    The women’s game v Argentina, we should have closed out the game instead of shipping 3 goals and allowing them a draw.
    Just what the fcuk does that have to do with our summer transfer window......................

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Where's that feeling coming from because it doesn't appear to be common sense?

Common sense says that presently we have a weaker squad than last season and good also lose our centre half by the end of the window having already lost our captain, our marauding left back, our most skilful player (although he's a blouse), and our hated rivals have taken one of our players (although most would think they are welcome to him).

Hopefully things change by the end of the window but to say you have a 'feeling' that we'll do better next season is nothing more than blind faith and for the last 30 years people have attended Pittodrie in blind faith for the sum total of 2 f@cking League Cups.

Therefore, I feel that I should say that you can stick your feeling where the sun don't shine..
    :-)
    Let’s see where the rest of the window and the season takes us then
    And that comment right there is blind faith, if you look up a picture dictionary for the meaning of "blind faith" there will be a picture of a sh1t load of dons fans with afc1903 as the cheer leader ffs

Maybe time to move on from Max Lowe.
    The Dhims now enquiring about him as Tierney’s replacement.

With both the bigot brothers keen, & with the complication of Derby almost certainly having a new manager, the chances of us getting him are remote.
    The Dhims might be able to say to Derby here’s £1.5m or whatever.

Makes me wonder if we’ll now turn to Nathan Ralph.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...-Tierney-Derby

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    And that comment right there is blind faith, if you look up a picture dictionary for the meaning of "blind faith" there will be a picture of a sh1t load of dons fans with afc1903 as the cheer leader ffs
    This post want me to give you the clap
    :clap: :clap:

Actually it’s because the future hasn’t happened yet.
    I’m not giving out lottery predictions or looking into a mystic ball.
    A feeling or gut instinct of course is simply a personal opinion of how you think something might prevail, yet I’m not so insecure or incontinent that I can’t admit when I’m wrong.

So, let’s see where the rest of the window and the season takes us

Well done on deliberately playing the man though on your last two posts instead of trying to play the ball.
    You’re obviously insufficiently skilled on the football pitch
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 24-06-2019 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Got any specific examples of McInnes doing something to try to close out a game as soon as we’ve gone 1-0 up ?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He publicly said after another poor result at home last season, something along the lines of “I told the players before the game, one should be enough, it usually is”.
    It was an insight in to his mindset.
    Aberdeen did it pretty well after Ferguson’s goal decided the game that knocked SevCo out of the cup

Aberdeen did it pretty well after Ferguson’s goal decided the game that knocked SevCo out of the cup
    Yes.
    That was about 10-12 minutes to see out, not over half a game.
    Big difference.

Page 212 of 421 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast