+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 214 of 421 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    What examples do you have of him closing out too early then?
    Hearts away. We pressed them high in first half and generally were very positive and led 1-0 atHT. As soon as we came out after HT we sat 20 yards deeper didn’t press them like we did in first half trying to see out game and completely lost midfield and ended up losing 2-1. There are others.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Hearts away. We pressed them high in first half and generally were very positive and led 1-0 atHT. As soon as we came out after HT we sat 20 yards deeper didn’t press them like we did in first half trying to see out game and completely lost midfield and ended up losing 2-1. There are others.
    That was awful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I agree.
    Given the reported news this morning, I doubt that left back will be Max Lowe.

IMO we still need;

-left back
    -another midfielder
    -another wide player
    -another striker if we can offload May

It sounds like we'll be starting the season off without McGinn, McLennan & possibly Bryson.
    I am more hopeful all three will be in the 18 on 11th July but McInnes will rightly play it down until the day before.

We need another senior centre mid - McGeouch/Djoum/Coutts/Mulumbu sort of signing
    We need a first pick left back - Lowe hopefully
    We need another striker - thinking a pedigree loan like Wilson
    We need a 10 - thinking a loan like Maddison

if we get all that it probably allows the punting permanently of Rogers, Wright, Gleeson and May and the loan out of 2 or 3 on top.

It was awful to listen to on the radio.

I went into Lidl's 1-0 up and cruising and came out at 1-1 backs to the wall.
    The defending only worked for about 3 minutes and the car radio went off with the second goal halfway down the Lang Stracht.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Do you think we will progress further? What do you think? 3rd?
    I had meant to type "rather than we regress further".
    I'm hopeful and confident we will achieve more than the 67 points we achieved last season

But if 66 points turns out to be enough to win the league then I'm happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    Watched Nathan Ralph's youtube reel the other day and looks like he'd be an interesting alternative to Lowe.

Normally most fans would favour a permanent solution over a loan - but I'm probably also in for the Max Lowe love in
    I said Ralph was one to watch and a potential replacement for Lowe

I also quite liked some of the things their left back (Nathan Ralph) did in the game.
    Maybe one to replace Lowe with, although he's contracted till 2020
    He's effectively out of contract given his relegation clause and nothing seems to have happened yet with the reported interest from down south.
    I'd certainly not mind him being our permanent left back.

I had meant to type "rather than we regress further".
    I'm hopeful and confident we will achieve more than the 67 points we achieved last season
    Hope so. 70 points and I'll be happy. That'll show them all. The ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Not as bad as when we could have relegated them at tynecastle, flood scored and they were down to 10 men. Try to see it out and they scored late on and got a reprieve.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    But if 66 points turns out to be enough to win the league then I'm happy with that.
    Its nae 2 points for a win.
    Hisnae been for many a year min.

Page 214 of 421 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast