+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 239 of 421 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    You sound like the type of Chairman Aberdeen FC need.

You havent mentioned what you would do with Pittodrie though...
    Re-name it The Walter Mitty Stadium in tribute to himself

You could always name it “This is a field in the middle of nowhere where a numpty once wanted to build a football ground” non stadium.

Hardly trips off the tongue but hopefully it keeps us at Pittodrie

You sound like the type of Chairman Aberdeen FC need.

You havent mentioned what you would do with Pittodrie though...
    I would have it rebuilt within its boundary. If it means shutting a stand for a while until it is complete then so be it. Pittodrie is the home of Aberdeen Football Club and means a lot to our fans and community. We won’t be moving to a field on the outskirts of the city where we wouldn’t be welcomed.
    This chairman gig is an easy number....if I meet Dave King or Peter Lawell I will remind them who the top European team in Scotland is and tell them I am cutting their fan numbers down to the same percentage they give us at their sh!tey stadiums.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    You're probably right...as I'm going entirely on his highlights on You Tube for the 'Notre Dame Fighting Irish' from a year or so ago. If he isn't getting into the first team of an MLS club then I don't know why I have hope that he'd be any use in our league. I've been struck down with a case of extreme positivity this week and baseless optimism. Though sometimes I think this page could do with that to balance out Red John's contribution alone...
    To be fair, and this is the only defence I can offer is, he’s at the champions is he not, so they may be a decent team.
    I’m not optimistic he’ll make much impact, but wish him well.

So far Chairman RED_JOHN has suggested some great cost free initiatives & saved £40m on building a sh1tbox in the middle of nowhere. He’s got my vote

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I would have it rebuilt within its boundary. If it means shutting a stand for a while until it is complete then so be it. Pittodrie is the home of Aberdeen Football Club and means a lot to our fans and community. We won’t be moving to a field on the outskirts of the city where we wouldn’t be welcomed.
    This chairman gig is an easy number....if I meet Dave King or Peter Lawell I will remind them who the top European team in Scotland is and tell them I am cutting their fan numbers down to the same percentage they give us at their sh!tey stadiums.
    You will do for me.

See when you are going into the Boardroom to replace Milne...give him a right good kick in the stones from me.

You will do for me.

See when you are going into the Boardroom to replace Milne...give him a right good kick in the stones from me.
    Stewart Milne doesn’t have balls. I hope he will give me a shot of his old hairpiece for my first tv interview as I would like to look my best for the cameras

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I hope he will give me a shot of his old hairpiece for my first tv interview as I would like to look my best for the cameras
    I don't see why. He never does.

Actually THAT may be his best look!
    F@ck.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    What about you and about 1499 or so of your mates attending matches rather than watching via the swickery of VPN and criticising what the TV director allows you to see? Just a thought.
    Nah... You could not pay me to get a season ticket again or have me attend regularly...

Blew it when Ran*ers came into the corrupt league and voting rights were not changed prior to that happenning. Not only do I believe I would be supporting the club who does not give a toss about its supporters, I would be supporting the league completion and SFA that I believe is biased. Add to that, McInnes's brand of football is awful and I am not even motivated to watch the highlights.

Until there is radical reform i am out

Oh, S Clark as Scotland manager is just another plaster. A good plaster to be fair, but more of a distraction to the issues the Scottish game has.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Nah... You could not pay me to get a season ticket again or have me attend regularly...

Blew it when Ran*ers came into the corrupt league and voting rights were not changed prior to that happenning. Not only do I believe I would be supporting the club who does not give a toss about its supporters, I would be supporting the league completion and SFA that I believe is biased. Add to that, McInnes's brand of football is awful and I am not even motivated to watch the highlights.

Until there is radical reform i am out

Oh, S Clark as Scotland manager is just another plaster. A good plaster to be fair, but more of a distraction to the issues the Scottish game has.
    Steve clark used to play guitar in Def Leppard until his untimely death,Steve CLARKE is the Scotland manager,jist saying lek...

Page 239 of 421 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast