+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 251 of 421 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I haven't read today's posts but has anyone mentioned the Joe Ledley rumours?
    Just read that. I’d be happy with that. Played with Bryson at Derby. Knows the SPFL. Still got operating legs. It seems we’ll have a midfield of Ferguson, Ledley, Bryson, MeGeoch, Mulumbu, Gauld. But there’s no formation that can accommodate all midfield and no strikers is there?

Name:  A1262B6B-5CE2-42FD-95E6-D1B7BF0E404D.jpg
Views: 1658
Size:  13.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Just read that. I’d be happy with that. Played with Bryson at Derby. Knows the SPFL. Still got operating legs. It seems we’ll have a midfield of Ferguson, Ledley, Bryson, MeGeoch, Mulumbu, Gauld. But there’s no formation that can accommodate all midfield and no strikers is there?

Name:  A1262B6B-5CE2-42FD-95E6-D1B7BF0E404D.jpg
Views: 1658
Size:  13.5 KB
    Once you shove one of them to left wing and another to full back it might start to work

What are you on? Ferguson is a striker

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    a midfield of Ferguson, Ledley, Bryson, MeGeoch, Mulumbu, Gauld.
    I would agree that we'll only sign one more midfielder with perhaps another on loan.

I don't think there is any chance that midfielder will be Ledley, Mulumbu or Gauld.

I think there's a slim chance of McGeoch but I think his preference would be a return to Sevco or Hibs if he is to return to Scotland.

Why would sevco want him? They just signed the next Viera/Bergkamp/Maradona/Pele guy from Charlton, beating PSG, Real Madrid and the likes to his signing, so why would they need a clogger like McGeouch?

Just actually read an article saying that Slippy G is interested. That won't go down well seeing as he was an ex tim player. Seems like nowadays sevco have more players following the vatican faith than the other cheek have.

With the absentia of Hazard how can we win this game... May the best team win. Can I get a way of livestreaming this game. I have heard of https://www.rentnconnect.com/super-cup. Has anyone had the experince with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcollinscalz View Post
    With the absentia of Hazard how can we win this game... May the best team win. Can I get a way of livestreaming this game. I have heard of https://www.rentnconnect.com/super-cup. Has anyone had the experince with this.
    Who gives a f**k about these diddy teams, fa to do with our transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Mcollinscalz View Post
    Who cares! Now F uck off you plastic prick!!!

If he really wanted to be a Don he’d have signed by now. The fact is that he hasn’t, which seems to indicate he’s holding out for an arguably bigger move than Aberdeen.

McInnes should move onto other striker targets. For someone who only scored four goals in 24 Premiership appearances last term, the Red Army sure are committing a lot of energy and time into this deal.

He has potential and one day Wilson could come good. He’s taking an age to decide on his future though in a time where Aberdeen need bodies in now. McInnes should start to contemplate other striker options.

Move on from him.. Hes ****e anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    If he really wanted to be a Don he’d have signed by now. The fact is that he hasn’t, which seems to indicate he’s holding out for an arguably bigger move than Aberdeen.

McInnes should move onto other striker targets. For someone who only scored four goals in 24 Premiership appearances last term, the Red Army sure are committing a lot of energy and time into this deal.

He has potential and one day Wilson could come good. He’s taking an age to decide on his future though in a time where Aberdeen need bodies in now. McInnes should start to contemplate other striker options.

Move on from him.. Hes ****e anyway
    The James Wilson one is a strange one.

Firstly, I don't think he'll sign, as he'll get a better offer from Preston/Sunderland.

I'm torn on this one.
    In terms of ability, he'd be our best striker, by a distance.
    If he got a run of games, he'd score as many as Cosgrove at least, IMO.
    Maybe DM feels that between Cosgrove, Main & May we have enough to get by the Finns?
    That would worry me.

The two biggest concerns about Wilson would be;
    - What would his attitude be like?
    - Would he be able to stay fit?

I suspect we'll be moving on from him soon.

It needs to be very soon if we want a new striker in before the 5th July QR1 deadline.
    I know we can sign a "wildcard" 24 hours prior to QR1, but realistically, how fit will that person be?

A central mid is far more important and the sooner the better, as Bryson is a doubt for the first game, leaving us just Ferguson & Campbell as the only first team squad midfielders.

Page 251 of 421 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast