+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 268 of 421 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Mcinnes saying he does not expect anyone else in before the 11th.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Mcinnes saying he does not expect anyone else in before the 11th.
    Says he has "irons in the fire" though

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    From someone who's opinion I trust, he said that he was one of our best players last night, if not the best, along with Hedges.

I think he's a neat and tidy player, good in possession.

Being a leftie helps too.
    I thought hedges tried to be a show pony when the simple ball was on. The amount of times Logan was the ball he didnt use him and Logan was getting pissed off and made his feelings know. hes very one footed, his crosses didnt find the target most of the time and he missed a sitter as he wouldnt use his right foot. He also dithered on ovcasions and lost the ball. ll say the jury is out still on hom more than any newbie. He can keep the ball well but thats irrelevant with no end product.

As for the other newbies

Greig is a player. Pretty sure of that

Gallagher is rapid and direct. Interesting to see how much time he gets

Taylor was no nonsense and steady
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 04-07-2019 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I think McLennan is a great player. His return last season was good considering his age.
    Bags of talent. Direct. Quick feet. Powerful. But his decision making when going one on one is pretty poor. Hopefully we see his get a lot of games this season and he develops.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Bags of talent. Direct. Quick feet. Powerful. But his decision making when going one on one is pretty poor. Hopefully we see his get a lot of games this season and he develops.
    An issue with Mackay-Steven and Wright too, but I think Connor's got youth on his side and the potential to learn, whereas I think that ship may have sailed for Wright, although I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Although, I suppose if these young players aren't ready at 19 - 21 then you do wonder if they will ever be ready. It's very rare, especially nowadays, that we see late developers and for a player suddenly to come good at say 21.

That's why I think players like Wright, the Rosses might be just journeymen. Campbell we'll know better after this forthcoming season. McLennan possibly a top league player but whether that is top six or bottom six we've yet to discover.

As for Ferguson, from a Scotland perspective (I know RST doesn't care much about them), I really hope that he would get a move to the continent rather than Guffball. Too few Scottish players are tempted to try their luck off this island but remain in Europe...
    In terms of the Rosses, I still have high hopes for Frank. Missed a whole season last time up due to injury but I think there is a player there. Really hope he gets a right shotty this season.

The Ross bros are young enough to develop, Frank really has to kick on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Says he has "irons in the fire" though
    Hopefully one comes of before euro game need a decent midfielder in..

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Hopefully one comes of before euro game need a decent midfielder in..
    Even if we signed someone tonight, they’d be a good bit behind for next weeks game.

Don’t imagine we’ll see anything now till after (assuming) we pump these Finnish Fanny’s from Sweden all the way back to Greenland. Norwegian ****s.

Feck the huns

Please.
    No.
    Stop suggesting Mark O’Hara on the mongo forum

Page 268 of 421 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast