+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 402 of 421 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Jack Hendry is utter p1sh
    No thanks
    I just think our squad isn't strong enough but like 3or4m and hayes n hendry would at least make our squad a wee bit stronger imo

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I just think our squad isn't strong enough but like 3or4m and hayes n hendry would at least make our squad a wee bit stronger imo
    It won't finance our new home in the 'shire though...Lets just forget about results on the park and see if we can accumulate some money for this diddy new build in the middle of nowhere. F@ck off Milne and take you little lapdog McInnes with you

No it won’t. Hendry is pish & Hayes past it. We’ll never be getting the guy back who left so forget him.

Our recent problems haven’t been at CH - McKenna & Considine have been among the few to get pass marks most games.

£3m-£4m is not enough to make it worthwhile losing our best CH - which Mckenna is by a distance.

I believe if you add a tenner to the asking price, the lazy, selfish, huffy little prick himself will be included. Handy for the next few months of tattie-lifting, grass-scarifying, leaf collection and snow clearance, although you’ll need to keep a big stick handy to stop the workshy **** fae slacking.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F223619764254

I disagree.
    For starters, going by the deal you're proposing, the cash would go to the stadium.
    Hendry is p1sh compared to McKenna.
    Hayes? he's past his best and lost pace after a leg break - 33 now?
    Nah - no deal
    weaker squad and no cash to spend?

£5m minimum up front, with add ons, like £500k each time they reach the champions league for the duration of his contract, £500k for 50 appearances, 20% sell on etc - things like that.
    Celtic won't be spending £5m on anyone this summer
    McKenna is here until January at least.
    To be replaced by Tommie Hoban maybe - well Devlin needs someone to keep him company on the treatment table.

Is Tommie Hoban fit yet? If so, we could be doing with another left winger.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Is Tommie Hoban fit yet? If so, we could be doing with another left winger.
    We could be doing with a lot more than Tommie Hoban pal.
    The spineless gutless performances and shifts put in over the last few games have been nothing short of pitiful.
    Yes we are still in the league cup (by the skin of our teeth but don't deserve to be)

Ojo - can fk off any time he likes, waste of a shirt,
    Hedges I thought was decent but on last few showings he is going to bring the square root of fk all to improve us. (still a wee glimmer of hope that I might be wrong though)
    Gallagher runs around a lot, but fit does he actually dee,
    Leigh (jury still out on him for now but I'm nae convinced)
    Bryson, was good to see his name on the team-sheet for last night but fit did he actually dee?
    Ash Taylor, How long is he going to be out for yet?

Wilson for me remains the most mysterious signing McWinless has ever made, why exactly did we sign him, and I guess we can also say why exactly did he sign? has DM bullsh1tted him.
    The biggest problem I have with us is how we set up every single fkn week with the lone donkey striker up front.

jeezuz fkn wept, we need to be going 4-4-2 and in my humble opinion we need 3 or 4 more signings (decent ones) as the ones that have come in appear to be sh1te

We are p!sh, not getting away from it. We play absolute dreadful football, limited attacking play due to our manager’s insistence on one main striker up top. We play with 2 sitting midfielders in Scotland....absolutely no need whatsoever. It actually encourages negative football.
    McInnes won’t sign any further attacking players as he has limited room on the bench. I expect us to do the square root of f’uck all this year and I genuinely believe we are in for a big reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We are p!sh, not getting away from it. We play absolute dreadful football, limited attacking play due to our manager’s insistence on one main striker up top. We play with 2 sitting midfielders in Scotland....absolutely no need whatsoever. It actually encourages negative football.
    McInnes won’t sign any further attacking players as he has limited room on the bench. I expect us to do the square root of f’uck all this year and I genuinely believe we are in for a big reality check.
    What formation does Celtic play?
    What formation does SevCo play?
    What formation did Man Utd play against Chelsea?
    What formation does Man City play?

Most modern teams play with 1 up top. What is needed is to support, quickly, their main forward player.
    That what’s lets us down, when there’s too much space between the midfield and Cosgrove.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    What formation does Celtic play?
    What formation does SevCo play?
    What formation did Man Utd play against Chelsea?
    What formation does Man City play?

Most modern teams play with 1 up top. What is needed is to support, quickly, their main forward player.
    That what’s lets us down, when there’s too much space between the midfield and Cosgrove.
    So we should just play the same formation despite of having the players for it?

Page 402 of 421 FirstFirst ... 302352392400401402403404412 ... LastLast