+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 421 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    that pic does not do her justice
    You'd need to check out the under-carriage.
    Looks like something you might pick up on a dodgy night out in Ibiza and nae quite good enough looking to get into the four floors in Singapore
    For the under 50s.....

Sheena was from Glesga but went out to the States in the 80s, where she developed an annoying Yankie accent VERY quickly.

Came back to to play one of the very early T in the Parks at Glasgow Green in the early 90s. Bounced on stage, said "Hello Glasgow" in the aforementioned horrible fake Yankie accent, and got the usual Glesga response.

She got bottled.

It wasn’t T in the Park, it was Hogmanay at George Square. Fairly sure she’s from Bellshill n’all. Bet she’s cracking at football

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It wasn’t T in the Park, it was Hogmanay at George Square. Fairly sure she’s from Bellshill n’all. Bet she’s cracking at football
    Correct, and T in the Park was never held at Glasgow Green. Strathclyde Park was the venue for the first three, and best three, editions. I remember Doves being bottled off

Was it fcuk. It was the Big Day Festival, at the Glasgow Green.

Okay, I got the T in the Park bit wrang but certainly wasn't Hogmanay and wasn't at Dod Sq either.

And Bellshill's fcucking Glesga. Same sh1thole, geographicaly.

Aye right enough, eventually. Funny how the mind plays tricks like that. I couldve sworn it was the same night Robbie Coltrane was talking through the bells.

You’re wrong of course about Bellshill. Not that it’s a sh1tehole, it is. It’s just not a weegie one

The weegie sh1thole has provided us with our greatest ever players and managers. Not bad. We should be grateful

Aye right enough, eventually. Funny how the mind plays tricks like that. I couldve sworn it was the same night Robbie Coltrane was talking through the bells.

You’re wrong of course about Bellshill. Not that it’s a sh1tehole, it is. It’s just not a weegie one
    Aye, the one where Coltrane was sooking out a can of Coca-cola? Odd, that was.

And made some disparaging remark about Edinburgh, despite him being a public school educated fcuk?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Every day on here is a learning day....how the hell did you find out about her being partial to that?
    He asked one of my made up chums who just made it up!!
    Anyway, if memory serves me correct(glue/wine and other stuff!) I can just about remember her being on a “talent show” .....of sorts, years back and Lulu’s Glasgow twang( at the time)gave her short shrift as in simply not good enough to make it......

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Aye, the one where Coltrane was sooking out a can of Coca-cola? Odd, that was.

And made some disparaging remark about Edinburgh, despite him being a public school educated fcuk?
    There's a weird Edinburgh private school thing though where they hate anyone that went to a private school elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Well well well being that January Transfer window has slammed shut on us and it was such an amazing window for us and a very entertaining thread on here, I can hardly wait for the next one.
    To think that our management and recruitment staff work so fkn hard behind the scenes TWO windows in advance its amazing they manage to cope and come up with such superb bits of business.
    So what do you think will happen in the up and coming summer transfer window?

I'll start us off.
    All the loaned or borrowed players that we have will return to their parent clubs
    All Aberdeen's players that have been put out on loan or borrowed to other clubs will return to Pittodrie.

And that will probably be that because as a football club we appear to have absolutely fk all ambition

SF
    Ach weel, that is thon big lanky Lewis extended his contract now, just like the useless young Lewis did and the boy McKenna that nobody wants.......anyway, get our current coach out and get someone in that can see us safely into the top 6, perhaps a quarter final and forget about Europe qualification as it coincides with summer holidays !!

SF

Page 41 of 421 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast