+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 421 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    Unpopular opinion = I think Brian Easton will be a target and think it wouldnt be the worst signing
    I sincerely hope not. Bog standard SPL player who's been injured for a whole season.

If we're looking for a LB, lets go for Lee Wallace.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I know it’s very unlikely to happen but if there was any chance of getting the boy Turnbull from Motherwell that would be an excellent signing.

£400k of the dna money and a sell on clause
    No chance unfortunately. He'll be off for big bucks down south at some point in the next season or two. Better player than Ferguson - deserves the young player of the year award I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    No chance unfortunately. He'll be off for big bucks down south at some point in the next season or two. Better player than Ferguson - deserves the young player of the year award I'd say.
    Ferguson will have a better career than Turnbull.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I bet Ryan Kent wins it.
    Both the Players Player one & the Sports Writers one.
    Too many huns in both professions will vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Oh aye I would. Especially if she takes it up the balloon knot. Would prefer if she kept quiet though, apart from the odd moan and groan.

Dundee papers linking us with Utd striker Pavol Safranko

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    FFS Lazy scouting again to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    FFS Lazy scouting again to say the least
    Forgetting the fact that he's at Dundee Utd on loan, looks like he's scored something like 14 goals in 22 there.
    He's been called up to the Slovakian International squads of late and out of contract at the end of the month.

Is he someone worth a look?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Forgetting the fact that he's at Dundee Utd on loan, looks like he's scored something like 14 goals in 22 there.
    He's been called up to the Slovakian International squads of late and out of contract at the end of the month.

From what I've read about him this afternoon, he's not out of contact, but still has 2 years on his deal, and his parent club want £100K for him,

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Saw him against Caley. Sh@te game yes. But he did look decent. Good movement off the ball. Spoke to my pal about him at the time. He will be better than May and Wilson. As if that would be hard like

Page 42 of 421 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast