+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 421 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Deary me

Obscure scottish fitba for definate for me next season if this is what we are after. They are not even making it hard to make a decision
    Ho ho I'll see you at Dundonald Bluebell then Halkirk's nice tae

Taylor, Cosgrove,Macgennis attack line the 3 amigos please say it ain't so

Halkirks on my list for next season

If your game ill head to Dundonald Bluebell, Thornton Hibs canna be far fae you either. Glenrothes is on the cards so i can give Rochred his books back. Theres a few your neck. Kennoway Star Hearts, Burntisland Shipyard, Hill of Beath.

Yesterday I drew up a list of 30 grounds for next season. Starting at Sauchie with a wierdo off here

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I don’t want to burst your half full balloon, but Taylor & Considine at centre half would give me the fear!
    Phsst

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

Nicky Maynard
    Worth a look

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Phsst
    Surely it’s more BAAAAAANG!!!!!

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...-could-be-red/

Hoban putting out the feelers to McInnes

Me ina McInnes min.
    I would 100% consider an offer to sign for the Dons.

My knees are only a bit buggered.

Big Donervan Daniels looked decent enough when he was here on loan. Lee Wallace would be a decent option at left back. And Jesse Curran (despite having a ridiculous name) does look like he could turn into a decent player and might be worth a punt. The lad Coulibaly was excellent for Killie before moving abroad, then returning to the Championship.

Ash Taylor did ok in spells, but at others times was atrocious. I imagine we'll have a few central defenders on a potentials list in the event that we accept an offer for McKenna. That would leave us with injury prone Devlin and Considine as our only central defenders.

I'd sign Griffiths if possible - if he needs the goal bonuses to pay off the gangsters he'll bang in about 60 for us next season.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Me ina McInnes min.
    I would 100% consider an offer to sign for the Dons.

My knees are only a bit buggered.
    I'm sure Hoban will 100% consider any offers he gets from anyone anywhere - considering he's spent most of his career out with serious injuries. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole - would be a total waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I'm sure Hoban will 100% consider any offers he gets from anyone anywhere - considering he's spent most of his career out with serious injuries. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole - would be a total waste of money.
    You are nae McInnes and to my knowledge i dont think you have a history of signing crocks

Page 49 of 421 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast