+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 421 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Like Rooney has, like Shankland has, like Stockley has & like Nicky f*cking Maynard has.
    Jeezus , you must be getting close to the bottom of that barrel by now

Like Rooney has, like Shankland has, like Stockley has & like Nicky f*cking Maynard has.
    I liked Stockley, no surprise he's done well since he left. Couldn't work out Nicky Maynard though.

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Jeezus , you must be getting close to the bottom of that barrel by now
    Not really but Dereks fluffers are definitely getting angrier now the excuses are running out.

Rooney is a tad harsh,he done well for us but none of the other players did.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Rooney is a tad harsh,he done well for us but none of the other players did.
    I loved Rooney & thought it was daft to let him go. Obviously they’re all playing at different/lower levels but they all went on scoring runs after leaving. Stewart scored them at the same level though. Maybe it’s the manager that’s the problem. I really couldn’t say

I loved Rooney & thought it was daft to let him go. Obviously they’re all playing at different/lower levels but they all went on scoring runs after leaving. Stewart scored them at the same level though. Maybe it’s the manager that’s the problem. I really couldn’t say
    Rooney's been very average playing semi pro level

Greg Stewart, zero goals in 22 games at Birmingham - they must have a crap manager as well. Can't possibly be anything to do with the player himself. Stockley 3 goals in 17 at Preston, Alex Neil clearly not as good a manager as the Exeter guy.

You can maybe keep us up to date with the other guys and how they get on as and when they ever play at a decent level of football

Rooney is doing what he done for us in score goals, it’s a myth that he done anything else with us in his time here and if he was still here playing every week he would still be our top goal scorer.

I would say McInnes managed to get the best out of him but he hasn’t managed to get the best out of the other players you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Greg Stewart, zero goals in 22 games at Birmingham - they must have a crap manager as well. Can't possibly be anything to do with the player himself. Stockley 3 goals in 17 at Preston, Alex Neil clearly not as good a manager as the Exeter guy.

You can maybe keep us up to date with the other guys and how they get on as and when they ever play at a decent level of football
    I don’t follow the guffball, all of my info on these players comes from here. Do Birmingham still have the same manager that signed Stewart? 3 goals in 17 games for Preston isn’t great but his replacements record was much worse than that & at a lower level

Quote Originally Posted by bigj View Post
    Rooney's been very average playing semi pro level
    Salford are already making plans to get promotion to league 1.
    Their pretty ruthless in their ambitions.

Page 58 of 421 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast