+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 64 of 421 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    A quality player that would be a welcome addition if he had joined us.
    We’ve missed out on Halkett too.
    Haha you do know that if this guy ever does sign for us everyone's going to expect him to be a hybrid of Willie Miller, Franz Beckenbaur and Paolo Maldini all rolled into one the amount of times you've brought him up - and if he isn't you're never going to hear the end of it!

I can't remember much about the guy so haven't got an opinion on him, but the lad Halkett has looked pretty good, so it's a pity we missed out on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Haha you do know that if this guy ever does sign for us everyone's going to expect him to be a hybrid of Willie Miller, Franz Beckenbaur and Paolo Maldini all rolled into one the amount of times you've brought him up - and if he isn't you're never going to hear the end of it!

I can't remember much about the guy so haven't got an opinion on him, but the lad Halkett has looked pretty good, so it's a pity we missed out on him.
    I brought him up plent about 18 months ago as a good reasonable prospect for replacing McKenna.
    Everyone else brings him up more than me now.
    Pity you’re all so behind the times

Did we try and sign Halkett then?

Ash Taylor, who was transfer-listed, has now had his contract terminated apparently.

My guess is we’ll hear an announcement of a signing next week
    I hope to feck not!

Barely a nice word in this link... and that’s from fans of a team that finished 15th in the 4th tier of English football

https://twitter.com/ntfc/status/1129...234212864?s=21
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 18-05-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Z

His career stats would suggest otherwise
    There was a hint of sarcasm in the post

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I brought him up plent about 18 months ago as a good reasonable prospect for replacing McKenna.
    Everyone else brings him up more than me now.
    Pity you’re all so behind the times
    Are you saying you work 3 transfer windows ahead..? Wait a minute... are you... Derek McInnes..? Suddenly it all makes sense!

I said we should’ve signed John McGinn but to be fair, I also said we should’ve signed his brother n’all & hes shyte. Also my motivation may have been easily accessible tickets but still, we could’ve been millions better off.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Are you saying you work 3 transfer windows ahead..? Wait a minute... are you... Derek McInnes..? Suddenly it all makes sense!
    In some ways I wish I was McInnes, sadly I’m not though.

Vincent company just announced as leaving Man City after 11 years.. worth a look?? 😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    Vincent company just announced as leaving Man City after 11 years.. worth a look?? ����
    If he’s anything like his namesake Vincent Kompany, then yes we should have a look.
    Kompany however will probably go on and command a huge salary elsewhere.

Page 64 of 421 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast