+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 421 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    That reminds me of an old joke.

A mannie was in hospital getting a bed bath, the nurse noticed that he had the word "ludo" tattooed on his dick. She told the matron about it. The matron was fascinated so the next day she gave him a bed bath. Afterwards, she said to the other nurse, 'that tattoo you told me about yesterday doesn't say ludo, it's Llandudno'.
    Love an old mans dick joke on a Saturday.

No confirmation yet on Curtis Main?
    I'm a bit "meh" about this one if it does happen, to me it kinda has too many similarities to the signing of Miles Storey (basically another waste of a shirt)
    Surely if we are serious about being competitive then this is not the answer, oh and not to even mention the possible return of Ash Taylor ffs
    Working two window's in advance to come up with this pesh is quite spectacular really !!!

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    No confirmation yet on Curtis Main?
    I'm a bit "meh" about this one if it does happen, to me it kinda has too many similarities to the signing of Miles Storey (basically another waste of a shirt)
    Surely if we are serious about being competitive then this is not the answer, oh and not to even mention the possible return of Ash Taylor ffs
    Working two window's in advance to come up with this pesh is quite spectacular really !!!
    If i hear "two windows in advance" one more time im gonna ****ing scream

They are no identifying players 2 windows in advance, its positions they need and want to strengthen. It will be based on the make up and contract situation of the squad

It is impossible to target certian players for 2 windows in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    If i hear "two windows in advance" one more time im gonna ****ing scream

They are no identifying players 2 windows in advance, its positions they need and want to strengthen. It will be based on the make up and contract situation of the squad

It is impossible to target certian players for 2 windows in advance
    I think they can have a broad plan of where they need to replace and have a list of players that are potential targets in the coming windows.

Russ, have you found anyone who's injury-prone, likes to play out of position and isn't particularly good at finishing?
    Well, can you find some more then?

Hopefully during this transfer window we can get a few players in who can add a bit entertainment on our match days. Last season was pretty dire for entertainment so if the club want to step up a gear we need players that will entertain the fans and make us want to purchase tickets for the matches.

thats not really mcinnes style

Very true but he will know himself that quite a few fans are getting pissed off.

We could get a song for Curtis Main to the tune of "Purple Rain".
    The chorus fits but we need to write around that.

Seen Craig Conway mentioned as having signed for us.

Page 91 of 421 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast