+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 93 of 421 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I hope we aren't really after Safranko. He's a bit pish and his penalty was the worst of the lot.
    Said he was pish after first leg,no better than curtis main

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Said he was pish after first leg,no better than curtis main
    He didn't look that interested yesterday either. His penalty summed him up.

I'd rather we didn't sign any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'd rather we didn't sign any of them.
    I would agree with that, actually I would rather we looked at securing Wilson than signing any of them two, and the boy Safranko yesterday really did not look interested at all, and I'm pretty confident that even I could have taken a better penalty effort than his one.
    Another name getting thrown about is Craig Bryson about to be out of contract at Derby, I think he might be a decent addition, but he does not appear to tick the boxes of illustrious leader, as in he is not recovering from injury, he does not appear to have a had a dodgy knee in the past, and he's nae sh1te. So I guess he wont be on our radar then

There was no one involved in the play off game yesterday that I believe would enhance our team. That being said there were a good few that looked like they would be on our radar. I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    There was no one involved in the play off game yesterday that I believe would enhance our team. That being said there were a good few that looked like they would be on our radar. I hope not.
    We'll probably re-sign Peter Pawlett.

I'd go down the James Wilson route rather than Main, Safranko etc route.

Bryson has done well down south so I'd imagine he might get another gig down there. Conway is too old for my liking - he'd be like Don Cowie - wide players generally aren't much use beyond 30. We've already got an ageing winger in McGinn (I'm hoping we convert him to a 10, but we don't need another 30+ wide man).

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    We'll probably re-sign Peter Pawlett.

I'd go down the James Wilson route rather than Main, Safranko etc route.

Bryson has done well down south so I'd imagine he might get another gig down there. Conway is too old for my liking - he'd be like Don Cowie - wide players generally aren't much use beyond 30. We've already got an ageing winger in McGinn (I'm hoping we convert him to a 10, but we don't need another 30+ wide man).
    Peter Pawlett looks a lot heavier & a lot slower since he left us.
    Maybe all those injuries have slowed him up?
    He’d be a p1sh signing.
    As would any of the players on display at that abomination of a play off game yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He’d be a p1sh signing.
    As would any of the players on display at that abomination of a play off game yesterday.
    I sincerely hope we don't sign him, but he's the kind of lazy, obvious signing I'd expect us to make unfortunately.

It's all here.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...leg-highlights

I don't watch any of that Game of Thrones-type pish - this is Proper Mannies' telly.

The Jutes.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    It's all here.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...leg-highlights

I don't watch any of that Game of Thrones-type pish - this is Proper Mannies' telly.

The Jutes.
    After getting rained on yesterday those penalties fair cheered me up. In moments like these I like to imagine one of the weirdos in the crowd greetin is Elsie or Shedka🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He’d be a p1sh signing.
    ll

Yet another great prospect completely ruined by allowing him to spend time in the gym.

Page 93 of 421 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast