+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 421 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    We do have Gleeson, but I'm not counting him yet as a first team player due to his fleeting usage.
    I wouldn’t count him as he is absolutely mince. Did we honestly pey £200k for him?

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    I wouldn’t count him as he is absolutely mince. Did we honestly pey £200k for him?
    He was a free transfer. You are thinking of Forrester.

Gleeson is probably a decent player but clearly not fit when he signed. I just don’t think he’s a player we need.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    You been on holiday min.
    That comment was from three weeks ago.

I think there is a decent player in Gleeson from the fleeting views weve had of him.
    He's not a dynamic, creative player, but can do a decent role recirculating the ball.
    Not as good as the rat in that regards though, but decent enough as a back up

P.S. He was a free transfer

Player expected to be signed this week according to Mcinnes press conference

Apparently we are looking to sign scott pitman,midfielder from livi,DM tried to sign him in january but wouldnt pay the 175K livi wanted

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Apparently we are looking to sign scott pitman,midfielder from livi,DM tried to sign him in january but wouldnt pay the 175K livi wanted
    Stories in the sun and daily Record. Thought they always print a lot of pish?

No idea what he's like to be honest, never registered but oddly enough he played for my mates old team.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Stories in the sun and daily Record. Thought they always print a lot of pish?

No idea what he's like to be honest, never registered but oddly enough he played for my mates old team.
    If its in both papers id say there's truth in it,like you i've no idea what he's like,he doesnt seem to have stuck out anytime i've watched livi and certainly never at the weekend

Must be fake news. Scott Pittman ffs!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Must be fake news. Scott Pittman ffs!
    Sounds like the next Greg Tansey

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Sounds like the next Greg Tansey
    Sounds like he could be worse than the next Greg Tansey,
    If thats the sort of sh1t our illustrious leader comes up with after working two windows in advance then we really should just pack it all in.
    Here's a good question..... who do you think we will "almost sign" in the up and coming summer transfer window?

SF

Page 6 of 421 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast