Get your very own personalised Stand Free Forum gifts!
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 194

Thread: ABERDEEN v St.Johnstone

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,849

    ABERDEEN v St.Johnstone

    Back to club football at the weekend (thank goodness) and back to reality. I predict a 4-2-3-1 formation and a harder match than it needs to be. St.Johnstone are absolutely rank at the moment so this should be a guaranteed 3 points as such.
    Prediction 2-0

    I will be watching on RedTV for a change

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,341
    In/Oot - Don't think I'll be back in time, Oot

    Furryboots - On the road somewhere

    Pre - see above

    Post - Edinburgh

    Prediction - 3-2 Rooney hat-trick

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,274
    In/Oot - oot
    Pre - stuff to do up country
    Post - hopefully home
    Score - 3-0 home win

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    29,592
    In/oot - Oot

    Furryboots - work

    Pre - Work

    Post - reading or a film

    Prediction - 0-0

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14,585
    OOT

    Absolutely no interest at all at the moment.
    Hopefully that doesn't last.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,466
    In / Oot - The usual for me

    Furryboots - Living room

    Pre - nae much of fk all as it still way to het to dee anything oot side over here in ma pit for now (roll on October and maybe get doon below 40degrees for a change)

    Post - puckle of glasses of vino with Mrs Sheep.

    Prediction 0-1 (stevie may)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,253
    Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    In / Oot - The usual for me

    Furryboots - Living room

    Pre - nae much of fk all as it still way to het to dee anything oot side over here in ma pit for now (roll on October and maybe get doon below 40degrees for a change)

    Post - puckle of glasses of vino with Mrs Sheep.

    Prediction 0-1 (stevie may)
    Is this going to be Stevie Mays first game since he rejoined St Johnstone?

    I reckon he will score as well.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    29,592
    Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Is this going to be Stevie Mays first game since he rejoined St Johnstone?

    I reckon he will score as well.
    Came on as a sub last round of games

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,466
    Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Is this going to be Stevie Mays first game since he rejoined St Johnstone?

    I reckon he will score as well.
    As pac says I think he got the last 20 mins or so in their last game against Killie,
    I do genuinely think he will score the winner this weekend

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    3,341
    Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    As pac says I think he got the last 20 mins or so in their last game against Killie,
    I do genuinely think he will score the winner this weekend
    Lump on. The general consensus on the bookies thread is that gambling is good.

    Need a good showing at the weekend and against Livi to set us up for this huge cup game.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,849
    Who the fuck is Stevie May

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,466
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Lump on. The general consensus on the bookies thread is that gambling is good.

    Need a good showing at the weekend and against Livi to set us up for this huge cup game.
    Gambling is illegal here in my part of the world pal.

    Totally agree with you we need good performances and wins aff the fairmers and Livi to set us up in good shape and confidence for the cup game.
    As for me I prepare for the worst and when it disna happen and we get the wins then it makes me a happy camper

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,466
    Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Who the f’uck is Stevie May
    Fit like pal? I think you will know who the fk he is come 5pm on Saturday

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,066
    In/oot - In

    Furryboots - SS Section V

    Pre - Hame

    Post - Hame

    Prediction - If we play like we did Vs Ross then easy win. Play like we did Vs St Mirren easy loss.
    We'll win 2-0, big Sam & Ferguson

    Stevie May winna score, I'm quite comfortable with that. Why? Because I've watched him for 2 years & he's utter gash in front of goal. No danger.

  15. #15
    In/oot - In

    Furryboots - South Y

    Pre - Pints

    Post - Pints

    Prediction - 3-1

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,389
    Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Back to club football at the weekend (thank goodness) and back to reality. I predict a 4-2-3-1 formation and a harder match than it needs to be. St.Johnstone are absolutely rank at the moment so this should be a guaranteed 3 points as such.
    Prediction 2-0

    I will be watching on RedTV for a change
    They might be "rank" but have added Ralston, Holt & May to their ranks (three good signings for St Johnstone).

    Think we'll bring in Logan for Vyner in the only change from last game (fitness permitting).
    A 4-2-3-1 / 4-1-4-1


    Lewis
    Logan Devlin Considine Leigh
    Ojo
    Hedges Ferguson Bryson McGinn
    Cosgrove

    subs; Cerny, Vyner, Gallagher, McLennan, Wright, Main & Anderson

    Prediction; 0-0 sh1tfest

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    They might be "rank" but have added Ralston, Holt & May to their ranks (three good signings for St Johnstone).

    Think we'll bring in Logan for Vyner in the only change from last game (fitness permitting).
    A 4-2-3-1 / 4-1-4-1


    Lewis
    Logan Devlin Considine Leigh
    Ojo
    Hedges Ferguson Bryson McGinn
    Cosgrove

    subs; Cerny, Vyner, Gallagher, McLennan, Wright, Main & Anderson

    Prediction; 0-0 sh1tfest
    Been speaking to a couple of Bristol City fans who reckon no way Vyner is a right back. They think Centre half is his best position

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,372
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    In/oot - In

    Furryboots - SS Section V

    Pre - Hame

    Post - Hame

    Prediction - If we play like we did Vs Ross then easy win. Play like we did Vs St Mirren easy loss.
    We'll win 2-0, big Sam & Ferguson

    Stevie May winna score, I'm quite comfortable with that. Why? Because I've watched him for 2 years & he's utter gash in front of goal. No danger.
    Seems to be a lot of folk who thought Stevie May was finished are sh1ttin themselves that hell score the winner versus us on Saturday.

    Hes either finished or hes nae finished. Or maybe hes nae that finished enough to not not finish us off on setterday?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,849
    Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fit like pal? I think you will know who the fk he is come 5pm on Saturday
    I think we will be safe enough on Saturday as it will probably take him a few more matches to get him upto full speed. He will score more goals this season than James Wilson and Curtis Main. In fairness that shouldn’t be hard as they are not the best.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,466
    Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think we will be safe enough on Saturday as it will probably take him a few more matches to get him upto full speed. He will score more goals this season than James Wilson and Curtis Main. In fairness that shouldn’t be hard as they are not the best.
    I agree on him scoring more goals than them two pal.
    As Wilson is nae going to score much from the fkn bench that's for sure, and clitoris main is just sh1te

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •