+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 86 of 421 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Okay - so say May AND Gleeson AND £305k AND a Casio should do it, right?
    If it's a diamond encrusted Casio worth £5m then maybe.

We'd be as well just punting May and Gleeson than paying their wages for the next 2 years. Gleeson is never going to get in the team - even when we were down to the bare bones of a squad this season the guy could barely get on from the bench. May is never going to score another goal in his career, he's not even just a waste of a shirt, he's a waste of a place on the bench.

Agreed though would prefer not diluting further wasted cash paying off contracts. May 2yr to go loaned back to Saints probably not on full wage - but still owners in unlikely case manages to put the injuries behind him and find form.

Gleeson would be less lucky with. Best chance - player exchange or free to clueless rather than ambitious League 2 outfit and get someone to scramble this season’s brief online YouTube highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Can’t believe I’m typing this,

But I’d take him. The flashes we’ve seen from him show there’s a pretty ****ing talented lad in that mild mannered unenthusiastic streak of pish running around the 18 yard box. He’s going to come good for somebody and McInnes does like to polish a turd. If it’s within our wage structure and both parties are excited then I say get him up front week in week out. I think the goals will come with him. Bit of confidence would do him the world of good.
    The problem is McInnes turd polishing never seems to work.

He thought he could get the best out of Goodwillie,Stockley and Maynard and it never worked.

If Wilson signs it will be the same as this season, he will be in and out of the team and will score about 5 goals.

I hope there's a little film made of us signing Main.

titled the Main Event

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The problem is McInnes turd polishing never seems to work.

He thought he could get the best out of Goodwillie,Stockley and Maynard and it never worked.

If Wilson signs it will be the same as this season, he will be in and out of the team and will score about 5 goals.
    Stockley did ok with us,he was victimised by the referee's towards the end

May Away

Someone said that there was a news flash this morning saying that May was going to leave on 7th June. Any truth in this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Someone said that there was a news flash this morning saying that May was going to leave on 7th June. Any truth in this?

Swap deal - Teresa to run around like a headless chicken at Pittodrie next season, and Stevie to run around like a headless chicken at Westminster.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post

Swap deal - Teresa to run around like a headless chicken at Pittodrie next season, and Stevie to run around like a headless chicken at Westminster.
    She’d relish it after all the pressure she’s been under ... absolutely no pressure on her to score goals either if she came here! She also appears to walk with a limp so I’m sure the manager must be at least considering her and she is no longer under contract either so would probably be available on a “free”.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Stockley did ok with us,he was victimised by the referee's towards the end
    Stockley 41 games 6 goals.

Goodwillie 63 games 8 goals.

Maynard 20 games 0 goals.

All 3 were turds that couldn’t be polished.

Page 86 of 421 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast