+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 303 of 421 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Is that the same Scott Wright who was in & out of the bottom team Dundee last season?

What I seen of Dundee when he was playing (admittedly highlights) he was good

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    What I seen of Dundee when he was playing (admittedly highlights) he was good
    What did you think of Nathan Ralph at left back someone raved about him only for him to end up at Southend united in the great league 1

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Just listened to Derek McInnes Red TV post match press conference.

Having listened to a good few of his interviews over the years, and reading between the lines, it just makes me more convinced he’s waiting in the hope of signing McGeouch.
    The insinuation was he could easily have signed a midfielder for this tie, but would rather wait for the right one.
    He tried the same thing with Christie last season and ended up signing no one.

You would think he would have learnt his lesson from that.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He tried the same thing with Christie last season and ended up signing no one.

You would think he would have learnt his lesson from that.
    Aye,
    The worry would be that McGeouch doesn’t come off, & the alternatives to McGeouch will have been snapped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    What did you think of Nathan Ralph at left back someone raved about him only for him to end up at Southend united in the great league 1
    I am sure I said before that Nathan Ralph was p!sh. Not the type of player we need.
    The poster who suggested him should hang his head in shame

He was good in the Dundee team and was a threat. Dundee were absolutely rank last season but Wright played very decent for them.
    I hope the lad gets the chance to prove negative radges like yourself wrong.
    Scott Wright will be a great player if given a good chance
    Scott Wright will never make it at the Don's,just not good enough and no matter how much you want to blame Mcinnes for it then im afraid your barking up the wrong tree,he isn't good enough and its all down to his lack of ability,im sorry if that doesnt suit your mcinnes beating agenda but its true,not mcinnes' fault and thats not me being negative just realistic

See the wee dick who does afc Twitter they have tweeted like 7 times in last 2 hours! Obviously nothing about a signing. Needs a boot in the baws

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Scott Wright will never make it at the Don's,just not good enough and no matter how much you want to blame Mcinnes for it then im afraid your barking up the wrong tree,he isn't good enough and its all down to his lack of ability,im sorry if that doesnt suit your mcinnes beating agenda but its true,not mcinnes' fault and thats not me being negative just realistic
    Sadly, you’re most likely correct. He might still develop into a decent player away from the Dons but at his current level I don’t think we can give him the game time he needs as this point in his career.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Agree with that.
    Wasn’t pulling up trees at Dundee when you’d think he’d need to be a star performer to suggest he’d make it here.
    He does have talent & he will make a career for himself, just not at Aberdeen.
    The occasional good game against Partick or St Mirren isn’t good enough.
    When the squad is assembled & fit, come August, I think he’ll be loaned out again.

I am sure I said before that Nathan Ralph was p!sh. Not the type of player we need.
    The poster who suggested him should hang his head in shame
    I’m sure he’ll be along soon to argue the toss

Page 303 of 421 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... LastLast