Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
Would need to look back, so will do that later, unless others are inclined.
That said, first team names that are still contracted to be here next year: -

Lewis
Logan Devlin McKenna Considine
Ferguson
McGinn May McLennan
Cosgrove

So we need to replace as a minimum a CM for Shinnie.
We do have Gleeson, but I'm not counting him yet as a first team player due to his fleeting usage.

Granted we need more depth and arguably some more quality, but I also seem to recall that there have been recent seasons where it appeared we were losing more first team players
McKenna will definitely go in the summer unless he gets seriously injured or suddenly loses form. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bid or two for Ferguson and maybe even Cosgrove if he scores say another 10 in the second half of the season. I'm also pretty sure we'll cut our losses with Gleeson, and Reynolds will be gone, along with GMS, Shinnie and potentially Wright unless the loan to Dundee goes well. I wouldn't be entirely shocked if we tried to get rid of Stevie May too. Ball will surely not be back for a third loan. Wilson and Hoban won't be back and Lowe will probably not be back unless Derby get promoted to the EPL. Add another year on to guys like Logan, Considine and McGinn who are already showing signs of beginning to fade. Then you have youngsters showing promise like McLennan, Campbell, Anderson, Ross - but it's quite possible none of them will really make it.

Not trying to paint a doom and gloom picture, but all of the scenarios above are at least 50/50 in likelihood.