+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 181 of 421 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Great to see this place is as cheerful as always.
    Indeed...... the half empty minibus with dandies drinking out of half empty tins of lager.........obviously we would all like our coach to go after marquee signings, however with our chairman at the helm our playing budget is probably already spent on keeping the likes of Lewis,McKenna and Ferguson etc. thems the facts.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed...... the half empty minibus with dandies drinking out of half empty tins of lager.........obviously we would all like our coach to go after marquee signings, however with our chairman at the helm our playing budget is probably already spent on keeping the likes of Lewis,McKenna and Ferguson etc. thems the facts.

SF
    I would rather we tried to sell McKenna when we still have the chance of getting some cash for him as opposed to him walking away FOC when his contract expires and we end up getting diddly-squat>
    Then again if we did manage to sell him for lets say between 3 and 4m realistically what percentage of that would our leader get to spend on players and what percentage would go the white elephant shuttle bus arena
    It's not a trick question

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Excellent input to the thread as per.

SF

Excellent input to the thread as per.

SF
    Ken. Up there with your incoherent, repetitive drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I would rather we tried to sell McKenna when we still have the chance of getting some cash for him as opposed to him walking away FOC when his contract expires and we end up getting diddly-squat>
    Then again if we did manage to sell him for lets say between 3 and 4m realistically what percentage of that would our leader get to spend on players and what percentage would go the white elephant shuttle bus arena
    It's not a trick question
    None of it will go towards strengthening the squad.

If we sell McKenna in the summer Considine will replace him at centre back and we will get a left back on loan,all the money from McKenna will go towards kingsford.

If we keep McKenna we will probably try to get a left back on loan and Considine will be back up to both positions which is why I’m not overly fussed about trying to sell McKenna this summer so we get money for him.

Going off topic maybe, however it does relate to the transfer window.

Is McInnes actually holding us back? I'm beginning to think maybe he is. All started going downhill after the Cup Final of 2017.

Have the pay rises dulled his ambitions? With our budget, we should be attracting better players than we seen these last 24 months

Of course, always willing to give Main/Taylor/Hedges the support and benefit of the doubt. But McInnes has had 6 months to bring in replacements for Shinnie and GMS, amoungst others, and here we are with the players back in training and we are dicking around looking for at least 4 more 1st teamers. Not good enough.

Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Ken. Up there with your incoherent, repetitive drivel.
    Further excellent input to the thread.....well done, only 4 minutes, anyway, who the f uck is Ken.....is this a player on our coach’s radar to be signed?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Going off topic maybe, however it does relate to the transfer window.

Is McInnes actually holding us back? I'm beginning to think maybe he is. All started going downhill after the Cup Final of 2017.

Have the pay rises dulled his ambitions? With our budget, we should be attracting better players than we seen these last 24 months

Of course, always willing to give Main/Taylor/Hedges the support and benefit of the doubt. But McInnes has had 6 months to bring in replacements for Shinnie and GMS, amoungst others, and here we are with the players back in training and we are dicking around looking for at least 4 more 1st teamers. Not good enough.

Discuss
    Preaching to the choir on that one with me FTH
    And I completely agree with you.
    In the last 24 months the one diamond in the pack does appear to be Lewis Ferguson.

Excluding loans
    Players in 2017 / 18:
    Nicky fkn Maynard
    GMS
    Kari Arnason
    Michael Devlin
    Sam the donkey Cosgrove
    Stephen Gleeson
    Greg Tansey
    Chris fkn Forrester

We as a club should be able to attract a better standard than most of that crap
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 19-06-2019 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Preaching to the choir on that one with me FTH
    And I completely agree with you.
    In the last 24 months the one diamond in the pack does appear to be Lewis Ferguson.

Excluding loans
    Players in 2017 / 18:
    Nicky fkn Maynard
    GMS
    Kari Arnason
    Michael Devlin
    Sam the donkey Cosgrove
    Stephen Gleeson
    Greg Tansey
    Chris fkn Forrester

We as a club should be able to attract a better standard than most of that crap
    Stevie May
    Miles Storey (or was he 2016?)
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 19-06-2019 at 12:13 PM.

Page 181 of 421 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast