+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 76 of 421 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    India's tweeting pics from holiday.
    Someone's taking them

Attachment 12725
    Attachment 12726
    Attachment 12727
    Aye, but can she play left back?

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Aye, but can she play left back?
    Nah, probably more of a goalkeeper

Slobbering over pictures of some hottie in a bikini. Bunch of poofs.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Slobbering over pictures of some hottie in a bikini. Bunch of poofs.
    It was rules min.

I wouldn’t be against big Ash making a return to Aberdeen. I am sure he was the most dominant defender in the air during his last season with us. I noticed during the last few months that Scott McKenna has been losing a few battles in the air....maybe Ash can help him out.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I wouldn’t be against big Ash making a return to Aberdeen. I am sure he was the most dominant defender in the air during his last season with us. I noticed during the last few months that Scott McKenna has been losing a few battles in the air....maybe Ash can help him out.
    Devlin and Taylor competing for RCB and McKenna at LCB with Considine for cover is not bad.

The more I think about us re-signing Taylor potentially, the more I think Devlin might be f****d.

From Aug-Nov Devlin was arguably our best player.
    When he returned he looked pretty poor & off the pace.
    Maybe his op hasn’t worked & he requires another?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The more I think about us re-signing Taylor potentially, the more I think Devlin might be f****d.

From Aug-Nov Devlin was arguably our best player.
    When he returned he looked pretty poor & off the pace.
    Maybe his op hasn’t worked & he requires another?
    Shadow of the player he was before his injury. I thought he looked like a great signing and that he could be a future captain, but since he returned I've been nervous every time he's been on the pitch - I'd pick Considine over him based on the last few months. Hopefully a good pre-season will set him up well for next season though. I'd imagine we'd be taking in another CB anyway given that Reynolds has left and others who provided defensive cover last season (Hoban, Ball) have also left.

According to the daily express we've agreed a deal with Curtis Main,are in talks with Ash Taylor but also dundee defender Nathan Ralph being mentioned too,i dont know anything about the boy Ralph,pretty uninspiring to say the least

Always liked big Ash' commitment to winning his headers like every good CB should even if it didn't always bounce off the correct part of his heid. Uninspiring signing but decent cover I suppose. And I once seen his missus walking into Halfords and almost crashed my car craning my neck. What a honey.

Page 76 of 421 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast